Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Question Meta Audience Network Adapter FBAudiencenetwork-6.8.0.zip Pod installation error

Discussion in 'Unity Mediation' started by wechat_og5za0tNW5B9l4iE3JPwwoM7KaDQ, Apr 13, 2022.

1. wechat_og5za0tNW5B9l4iE3JPwwoM7KaDQ

wechat_og5za0tNW5B9l4iE3JPwwoM7KaDQ

upload_2022-4-13_18-20-17.png
    Please help me!

Attached Files:

2. DeclanMcPartlin

DeclanMcPartlin

Unity Technologies

3. wechat_og5za0tNW5B9l4iE3JPwwoM7KaDQ

wechat_og5za0tNW5B9l4iE3JPwwoM7KaDQ

Hello,thank you for reply!
    I can download this file separately, but I don't know how to integrate it into Unity. This error caused Unity-iPhone.xcworkspace to fail to be generated

4. DeclanMcPartlin

DeclanMcPartlin

Unity Technologies

Hi @wechat_og5za0tNW5B9l4iE3JPwwoM7KaDQ ,

Thanks for getting back to us. Downloading the file was just to confirm if it was a firewall issue or something else. It sounds as though it falls into the 'something else' category. To further determine the issue, could you:
    • Use Terminal and go to the generated Xcode project folder. Manually execute 'pod update --verbose' and share the resulting Cocoapods logs either here or send it to me privately if you prefer.
    • Tell us the version of Cocoapods you are using by executing 'pod --version' in Terminal.
    Thank you for sharing this issue with us.