Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Mesh Terrain Editor, a mesh-based terrain creator, converter and editor

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by zwcloud, Apr 10, 2016.

1. zwcloud

zwcloud

@DarkDeivel

https://zwcloud.net/#project/mte/features

It is also mentioned in the documentation. Just open MTE/MTE_ReadMe.htm inside your web-browser.

That's really unexpected. I will improve the compatibility with Unity 2018.3. But I have tested MTE v3.3.3 several times on Unity 2018.3.0f1. Try restarting Unity, maybe it can fix the issue.

2. DarkDeivel

DarkDeivel

Restarting did not help. I am using unity3d 2018 3.0f2.

When creating a terrain there is no plane.

Attached Files:

• None.PNG
      None.PNG
      File size:
      55.9 KB
      Views:
    zwcloud likes this.
  3. zwcloud

zwcloud

OK. I will look into the issue 4 hours later. I'm on duty now.

4. zwcloud

zwcloud

@DarkDeivel I cannot reproduce the issue on Unity 2018.3.0f2 in a newly created project with the MTE package newly imported from unity asset store:
    upload_2019-2-15_23-32-54.png

Have you changed the directory structure of the downloaded package?
    upload_2019-2-15_23-40-8.png

If you can open the debug mode in the settings window of MTE:
    2019-02-15_23-44-10.png
    Please check the debug mode checkbox, and then create a mesh-terrain.
    After getting the error, could you upload your editor log here or send it to me ( zwcloud@hotmail.com ), please?

BTW, the error "[MTE] failed to load brushes" means that MTE failed to find the brushes directory "" here:
    upload_2019-2-15_23-42-34.png
    So the editor functions will be possibly left broken. This is really a critical issue but I tried many times but still couldn't reproduce that on my win10 PC.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  5. mattis89

mattis89

Hello! Im considering buying this if it supports these if’s:

:from unity terrain to mesh terrain
    :able to convert all terrain tiles and put them seamlessly together

I had a 16000x16000 unity terrain that I splitted to 2kx2k terrain tiles, so I have a few... Unity terrain is so slow and eats performance...

6. zwcloud

zwcloud

Mesh Terrain Editor does support converting unity terrains to mesh terrains in large quantities by writing a simple Editor script with the conversion API provided. But I think you have to use a quad-tree or other structure to organize your terrain blocks. The key is only instantiate terrain blocks that is visible: show them dynamically accordingly.

As for "put them seamlessly together", it is quite easy if all the splitted terrain blocks are equal in size and the split is perfect.

7. zwcloud

zwcloud

Mesh Terrain Editor v3.3.4 is ready for download!

https://mega.nz/#F!zNRFwSrZ!ilxFOrhDWqdo9MlWX6fsYw

upload_2019-3-11_23-59-5.png

Change Log:
    • Editor
      • Grass Painter:
        • Fixed: If GrassLoader is attached to a Prefab GameObject, clicking "Reload From File" button invokes error.
        • Added: Support removing some of the grasses (via the "Reduction" parameter).
    • General
      • Improved compatibility with Unity 2018.3.
      • Improved documentation.
      • Added support to create a mesh-terrain containing more than 65535 vertices on Unity 2017.3+, for both MTE Creator and Converter.
      • Improved UX: added hint if no valid editing target exists.
      • Improved UI: split activation and about window; added check-for-updates window.
      • Fixed: sometimes changing the tag and layer doesn't have any effect.
      • Fixed: Environment.FailFact NotImplementedException was thrown when Unity starts up.
      • Fixed: mesh-terrain is clipped if the lowest plane is out of sight.
      • Fixed: When converting a mesh-terrain to a Unity terrain with Tools/Mesh to Terrain Converter, an error occurred: Exception: Float array size wrong (layers should be 2).

8. HonKasumi

HonKasumi

hello there, i tryed to get this asset but i get a bunch of errors when i finish importing, is this normal

https://imgur.com/AXjHmXl

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  9. zwcloud

zwcloud

Did it make Mesh Terrain Editor not work?

What's the version of Unity? And the version of MTE? I'll try to reproduce these error.

10. HonKasumi

HonKasumi

my unity version is 2018.3.0f.2 and the mte version is 3.3.4

zwcloud likes this.
  11. zwcloud

zwcloud

Mesh Terrain Editor v3.4 is ready for download.

https://mega.nz/#F!bdIBnYwJ!d_maPJnHjp7S0cs9dL2JGQ

1.jpg

Change Log:

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  12. zwcloud

zwcloud

I'm working on HDRP support. HDRP shaders for mesh-terrains will be available on the next main release (v3.5).

13. zwcloud

zwcloud

I failed to reproduce the issue you had described. Please try if the new version solved your problem.

14. halit23

halit23

Hello

This one of the most amazing tools in assetstore, i want to use it in importing custom terrains from 3dsmax. After long tries i managed to convert the mesh to mte-editable terrain but here what i need to be able to do:

Instead of painting in unity onto the splat alpha map; i want to to do the painting and creating the alpha maps from 3dsmax and/or Photoshop, therefore i need to made a custom Splat-alpha map. but when i try to edit the Splatalpha map created in unity by photoshop i get black-transparent image that i cant do anything with.

How can i edit or create the Splatalpha map from out of unity?

Help would be appreciated and would make this asset much more useful.

15. zwcloud

zwcloud

Thanks for trying Mesh Terrain Editor. I really appreciate your feedback!

Following posts or articles should help
    I will consider writing a tool for those who want to edit the splat-alpha (_Control) map directly in Unity in a future release of Mesh Terrain Editor.

Could you tell me why do you want to edit or create the splat-spha map directly, please?

halit23 likes this.
  16. halit23

halit23

Thanks for your reply. i will make roads, side walking, pavement etc with and will be abe to do procedural texture even better than this asset

zwcloud likes this.
  17. zwcloud

zwcloud

Work in process, MTE will bring itself to LWRP and HDRP with the help of Amplify Shader Editor.
    MTE_ASE.png

halit23 and Flurgle like this.
  18. zwcloud

zwcloud

Mesh Terrain Editor v3.5 is ready for download. Asset Store version is pending review.

https://mega.nz/#F!mFByFQrC!oH0OjvmZCF-g8Or5FvrmcQ

MTE_amplify_LWRP.jpg

Change Log:

19. gecko

gecko

I updated MTE and am getting these errors now. The MTE UI panel/window is completely blank. Using 2018.3.4.

ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: shader
    UnityEngine.Material..ctor (UnityEngine.Shader shader) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Shader.bindings.cs:105)
    ‪‭‭‌‪‎‮‌‮‭‬‎‏‎‫‬‬‪‏‏‮‎‫‪‮.‮‬‬‍‍‫‬‪‮‬‌‎‪‬‍‭‬‌‫‌‏‪‎‎‍‎‫‮ (UnityEngine.Shader ) (at <59ba00f9798343ccaf7c21be7ec54615>:0)
    ‪‭‭‌‪‎‮‌‮‭‬‎‏‎‫‬‬‪‏‏‮‎‫‪‮.‭‮‎‌‫‏‎‭‏‌‫‎‪‮‭‬‎‏‌‬‫‮‍‫‬‌‍‮ () (at <59ba00f9798343ccaf7c21be7ec54615>:0)
    ‪‭‭‌‪‎‮‌‮‭‬‎‏‎‫‬‬‪‏‏‮‎‫‪‮..cctor () (at <59ba00f9798343ccaf7c21be7ec54615>:0)
    Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '‪‭‭‌‪‎‮‌‮‭‬‎‏‎‫‬‬‪‏‏‮‎‫‪‮' threw an exception.
    ‎‏‎‪‎‮‌‌‫‏‬‫‪‎‍‬‪‎‬‫‮‬‭‮.OnEnable () (at <59ba00f9798343ccaf7c21be7ec54615>:0)
    UnityEditor.EditorWindow:GetWindow(Type)
    ‎‏‎‪‎‮‌‌‫‏‬‫‪‎‍‬‪‎‬‫‮‬‭‮:‎‎‌‪‎‪‭‮‮‫‍‮‎‭‮‏‭‍‬‮‌‌‎‫‮(Type)
    ‎‏‎‪‎‮‌‌‫‏‬‫‪‎‍‬‪‎‬‫‮‬‭‮:‏‍‮‍‭‍‮‪‮‫‬‭‫‎‎‪‎‬‭‭‮()

ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero.
    Parameter name: length
    System.String.Substring (System.Int32 startIndex, System.Int32 length) (at <d7ac571ca2d04b2f981d0d886fa067cf>:0)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.GetTruncatedTabContent (System.Int32 tabIndex) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:964)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawTab (UnityEngine.Rect tabRegionRect, UnityEngine.GUIStyle tabStyle, System.Int32 tabIndex, System.Single xPos) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:982)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DragTab (UnityEngine.Rect tabAreaRect, System.Single scrollOffset, UnityEngine.GUIStyle tabStyle) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:933)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawTabs (UnityEngine.Rect tabAreaRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:372)
    UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:317)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:266)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent (UnityEngine.Event e, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 worldTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:438)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.HandleIMGUIEvent () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:412)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.ImmediateStylePainter.DrawImmediate (System.Action callback) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/ImmediateStylePainter.cs:113)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoRepaint (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IStylePainter painter) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:98)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement.Repaint (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.IStylePainter painter) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualElement.cs:862)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:310)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTreeChildren (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect textureClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:328)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.PaintSubTree (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualElement root, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 offset, System.Boolean shouldClip, System.Boolean shouldCache, UnityEngine.Rect currentGlobalClip) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:314)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.Update () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeRepaintUpdater.cs:35)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.VisualTreeUpdater.UpdateVisualTree () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/VisualTreeUpdater.cs:70)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.Panel.Repaint (UnityEngine.Event e) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/Panel.cs:507)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.DoDispatch (UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.BaseVisualElementPanel panel) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:230)
    UnityEngine.Experimental.UIElements.UIElementsUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/UIElementsUtility.cs:68)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility.ProcessEvent (System.Int32 instanceID, System.IntPtr nativeEventPtr) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:179)

20. zwcloud

zwcloud

Thank you. I'm looking into this. Please try restarting Unity to work around the issue.

21. zwcloud

zwcloud

@gecko Are you using MTE v3.5?

Edit:
    I just tried MTE v3.5 on Unity 2018.3.0f1. No error happened and MTE works normally.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  22. gecko

gecko

Restarted Unity, and it works now.

So I have 12 textures on my terrain, which even the Pro version won't do -- but that's okay because I'm using another method for the splats. But MTE won't even consider converting the terrains with so many splats. Is there any way to get it to ignore that issue? I just need the terrains converted to meshes.

EDIT: I'd be happy to pay for the Pro version if it allowed that.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
    zwcloud likes this.
  23. zwcloud

zwcloud

You can directly edit your mesh with MTE editor without converting. See Reuse an existing mesh (experimental) in the doc. There do exists some requirements.

24. gecko

gecko

Thanks but I have not converted them to meshes yet. That's what I want to do with MTE.

25. zwcloud

zwcloud

Understood. I will remove that limitation and build a new package, please wait. The new package will be post here 2 or 3 hours later.

26. zwcloud

zwcloud

@gecko
    Just select Mesh Only :
    upload_2019-7-4_13-25-36.png

New package(attached MeshTerrainEditor_v3.5p1_for_Unity_2018.3.0f2.unitypackage) :
    https://mega.nz/#F!mFByFQrC!oH0OjvmZCF-g8Or5FvrmcQ

BTW, you can create a mesh-terrain from a height map, see ReadMe → Create mesh-terrains directly → from a height-map.

Attached Files:

gecko likes this.
  27. gecko

gecko

Thanks so very much for this!

28. Team21Dev

Team21Dev

My Order Number isnt working for my product. Paid for Pro back in December, and finally about to use it. Now Unable to due to some sort of registration number missing. I don't see any sort of email contact for you to resolve this.

29. zwcloud

zwcloud

Hi, I just received your email and am looking into this issue, please wait a moment.

30. hoyoyo80

hoyoyo80

Hi..interested to use this in my game but found a problem or free edition limit(?).Im able to paint and edit the converted mesh terrain but after testing for awhile, i found that i cant edit the mesh terrain anymore. It this free limitation?Thanks

31. zwcloud

zwcloud

This is not a free limitation. It is possibly caused by the mesh collider update issue as said in the documentation FAQ 3 (I cannot edit using the height tool. Not seeing any flashing vertex.).

solution:
    If this doesn't work, please contact me via email zwcloud@hotmail.com.

32. hoyoyo80

hoyoyo80

Hi...i upgrade to latest 2018.4 LTS and the problem dont occur often and work like charms. Probably going to purchase this. Only one thing to ask, when i convert from existing mesh, it did convert but the scale it a lot smaller. For now, i use probuilder and convert with the right scale but the position is off. Great asset BTW

zwcloud likes this.
  33. zwcloud

zwcloud

Thank you for feedback! I will look into and solve this issue later.

34. zwcloud

zwcloud

@hoyoyo80 I tested in Unity 2018.4.3f1 and failed to reproduce the issue.

Did the mesh object get scaled up? MTE doesn't retain the scale of the mesh GameObject when converting. This is the only case I'm aware that will lead to that issue.

Could you send me a sample scene (export it as a unitypackage) via email or attachment here, if it is convenient for you? I will try to reproduce the issue on you scene.

35. zwcloud

zwcloud

Sorry but finally Mesh Terrain Editor v3.6 is ready for download!

https://mega.nz/#F!7VRQxIqb!R-VNCUkAw-oRBtGqIy4frw

Or directly download from the attachment.

Join MTE Discord: https://discord.gg/dQqp8B6

Change Log:
    v3.6
    • Creator
      • Added Support for fbx file format.
    • Converter
      • Added Support to convert a Unity terrain to a mesh with default material.
      • Added Support for LWRP.
    • Editor
      • Texture Painter:
        • Improved UI of brush list: display larger preview of the brush on the left.
      • Grass Painter:
        • Fixed: Sometimes the grass list asset not properly loaded, which leads to an empty list when the tool is enabled.
      • Added the Object Painter (NEW): a tool to paint prefabs.
      • Fixed: IndexOutOfRangeException occurs when a user switches the shader to a less-layer one, for example, from "5 Textures" to "2 Textures"
    • General
      • Removed support on Unity 2018.1.
      • Improved UI for dark skin.
      • Fixed compatibility with 2019.1/2019.2.
      • Added some experimental unlit shaders.
      • Moved all shaders to Plugins/MTE/Shaders out of Plugins/MTE/Resources to reduce compile time of shader variants.
      • Updated shaders to support "#pragma target 2.0" for lower-end devices.

MD_Reptile likes this.
  36. zwcloud

zwcloud

Fixed LWRP shader error for LWRP Version 6.9.2.

Attached Files:

37. DarkDeivel

DarkDeivel

I have a few questions:

1.) How can I resize an already created terrain in the free version?

2.) How does grass work in the PRO version? Is it created by separate objects and does not load a mobile game?

3.) !! A very important question !! If I buy the PRO version, can I use my methods to change the terrain? For the game I need to create a level editor as a separate application, I need to create terrain in the editor and change it, is it really possible to do this?

38. zwcloud

zwcloud

@DarkDeivel
    Currently, there is no such function, but you can scale the mesh in 3d modeling software like 3dsmax.

The default grass solution is quite simple: save every grass's position, rotation and material and generate grass mesh at runtime. You can refer to the document for details. The source code of runtime grass generating has been provided inside MTE.zip so you can control how those grasses be generated and rendered. I'm working on a better grass solution.

The mesh-terrain is just a mesh with a special terrain shader. You can do anything you was able to on a mesh. Just make sure to meet some requirements so MTE will still be able to edit it. Please refer to the documentation Reuse an existing mesh for details.

The location of documentation:
    open Assets\MTE\MTE_ReadMe.htm, via the menu Window/Mesh Terrain Editor/Help/Documentation , or click the help icon upload_2019-11-8_11-3-44.png .

39. DarkDeivel

DarkDeivel

Do you plan to increase the number of textures you can possibly use in the future? There are only 4 in the free version, but I plan to buy the PRO version and even there will be a maximum of 5 textures, I need at least 6, and preferably 8.

And one more important question. How can I enable / disable terrain editing? When I made all the necessary changes on the grid, my height cursor or drawing terrain never turns off, even if I start working on the rest of the game, the only solution I found is to turn off the terrain editor window and then the editing mode is turned off, it's not very convenient, because if I need to edit something again, I have to open the editor again through Window-> MTE-Editor or CTRL + T, but I don’t want to close this window at all for the entire development period.

40. zwcloud

zwcloud

@DarkDeivel
    Yes. I have planned to add up to 8 textures in the next release of MTE. Current MTE Pro supports up to 5 textures on a single mesh.

Two ways:
    * Change the tag and layer of MTE editor and click the filter button;
    * Close the editor window of MTE. You can re-open MTE editor by Ctrl + T.

I can add a method to fast switch on/off editing. Could you recommend one? For example, via a toggle button on the editor window or hotkey Ctrl+T(just disable editing instead of closing the window).

DarkDeivel likes this.
  41. DarkDeivel

DarkDeivel

As I said above, for me it is not convenient.

It would be good both ways, a switch on the editor itself and hot keys.

P.S. A quick turn on change history would also be nice!
    P.S.S. I work on grass and Green Point is less clearly visible, if you want, you can add the ability to change point colors to the settings

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    zwcloud likes this.
  42. zwcloud

zwcloud

Very appreciated your ideas. I will do it.

Join Discord https://discord.gg/dQqp8B6 to get beta version there.

DarkDeivel likes this.
  43. hoyoyo80

hoyoyo80

i upgrade to 2019.2.12 a few days ago but i when i come back to MTE, i cannot sculpt or paint on the terrain.
    It shows this error "
    This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'NewMeshTerrain' Mesh: 'default') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform.
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)"

And i tested a few time creating a new mesh terrain, it shows the gameobject is missing.

What could be the problem. Thanks

44. zwcloud

zwcloud

I just reproduced the issue and recorded it. Thanks for reporting! It will be fixed soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

temporary solution:

The obj/fbx file of the mesh should be made read/write enabled:
    upload_2019-11-19_10-36-24.png

BTW, Mesh Compression should be set to Off.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  45. hoyoyo80

hoyoyo80

Thanks, thats fix it for now:)

zwcloud likes this.
  46. ashokdamani

ashokdamani

For me its not working, I am using Unity3d 2019.2
    I tried Mesh Compression set to Off and enabling read/write, but I still get same error.

This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'NewMeshTerrain' Mesh: 'default') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform.

47. zwcloud

zwcloud

Please check if any other plugins or editor script is keeping resetting the "enable read/write" setting.

You can create an empty project with only Mesh Terrain Editor to confirm if that is the issue.

If you still cannot make it work, join MTE's Discord server https://discord.gg/dQqp8B6. Let's chat about the issue. I will definitely fix it for you.

48. ashokdamani

ashokdamani

Now even I am getting blank controls in MTE Editor, please check the screenshot. Also I created a new project just to check whether MTE is working or not properly, but nothing is resetting enable read/write to true, still when the marker doesnt show up on generated mesh map to the changes. please help.
    upload_2019-11-22_1-0-13.png

49. zwcloud

zwcloud

The error message "This MeshCollider (GameObject: 'NewMeshTerrain' Mesh: 'default') requires the mesh to be marked as readable in order to be usable with the given transform." is gone, right?

Re-open MTE window should fix the blank controls. If not, restart Unity.

Try disable then re-enable the Mesh Collider of the mesh terrain. See the documentation FAQ 3 I cannot edit using the height tool. Not seeing any flashing vertex.

Just saw your message on Discord. Let's continue the conversation there.:)

----------------------------

Where is the documentation?
    • click the help icon
    • via the menu Window/Mesh Terrain Editor/Help/Documentation
    • open Assets\MTE\MTE_ReadMe.htm in your browser

50. zwcloud

zwcloud

Mesh Terrain Editor v3.6.1p3 is ready for download!
    Fixed some bug:
    1. the importer settings of the mesh created by the creator and converter was not properly set: for example, the Read/Write Enabled option should be switch on
    2. Unity 2019.2+LWRP, when converting a Unity terrain, KeyNotFoundException will happen

Unity asset store postponed the release of MTE v3.6.1b2 by one month until Dec 9! Unbelievable. They said their system was self-blocked and I need to resubmit the packages after 19 days.

I have been a little busy moving and switch to my new job in last few weeks. BTW, the new version v3.7 is already in development.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
unityunity