Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Mesh Deformation Full Collection V7

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Propagant, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Propagant

Propagant

Hello guys, I have recently updated the Mesh Deformation package to the version 7. It's a huge update and it was a challenge for me. Now I'm here to introduce you new features of the new version.

Product Review

What does the package include?
    - Many types of mesh deformations with Unity's mesh tools.
    - MD (Mesh Deformation) Plugin
    - Example usage scenes
    - Example scenes of a completed games
    - Advanced Vertex and Fragment shaders
    - Mesh Editor at Runtime
    - Mesh Editor in Editor
    - Mesh Modification
    - Mesh Modifiers
    - Mesh Morpher
    - Mesh Animation & Rigging
    - Physically Based Perlin Noise
    - Fast and Handy Vertex Tool Window
    - Mesh Decal Fitter
    - Noise Mesh Effect
    - VR Support [OpenVR]

These methods can be used in a lot of cases in any game... Any static object can be deformed, animated or even destructed.

We've got some products that are already using the MD Package:

These products were specially made as a 'showcase' of what the package is capable of.
    More about the games content in the Documentation or on the pages of the games.

If you would like to try some example demos, you are able to download example VR scenes
    MD_Plugin Example VR Demo 1 Download
    MD_Plugin Example VR Demo 2 Download

[for HTC Vive, SteamVR required]

If you would like to know how each component works, please visit the Latest Documentation:
    MD_Package Official Video Documentation V7
    MD_Package Official PDF Documentation

Everything is demonstrated in example scenes with clear and easy explanation.
    This package will teach you advanced Unity scripting techniques.

2. RendCycle

RendCycle

Hi! I bought Mesh Deformation Full Collection last August but haven't fully tested it. I would just like to know what is the major difference of that with regards to formation of tracks vs. your new Mesh Tracker asset? I noticed the Mesh Tracker only supports Unity 2018.2.2+ versions. Do you have plans for that to support Unity 2018.1.6 or lower versions too?

Also, may I ask... will you still continue to support the Mesh Deformation Full Collection and do you have any available road map for improvements on this Asset? Hoping the Console Warnings in the image I attached below will be fixed soon. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    Propagant likes this.
  3. Propagant

Propagant

4. GamePyro-com

GamePyro-com

About Mesh Tracker because no answer at emails or contact:

Hello,

You not get my emails / answers here at you site contact form ?

What code Also the code conversion will be required and unity will proceed the operation ??

No errors found only shader has some but are not fixable or changeable . Always after compile theay are here again.

You cant send buyers / customers of your assets a 2017.1.1f version ? i payed for it and at me not work and when you send me one as you said you have tested it you can send me a unitypackge file or so that work or not ?

Regards

5. Propagant

Propagant

Hello,

To the obvious language barrier and your english incomprehensibility I am unfortunately unable to help you with your problem since every probable explanation to your complications were mentioned in the documentation I sent you via mail. Please do not post the same question. If any of my clients have any problem, I would be very grateful for every detailed and clear information and I don't even refuse remote desktop for much faster help.

Best Regards,
    Matej Vanco
    [The same message you got in the email form]

6. GamePyro-com

GamePyro-com

Hello

You get my email when i answer or only from your contact form ?

I always answer your emails but only get answer when write here from contact form :(

You not read all i write / ask you also above 5 or more times asked here and by email answer !

Yea the problem is at 2017:

Here the screenhsots: When oipen Example_Snow Scene:

https://i.gyazo.com/f79c6794c9fcbb8c7f69638c329732b5.png

and at the shader
    https://i.gyazo.com/fe0ef53c825b613d2f3766eb1b4ac4dd.png

https://i.gyazo.com/963aee1cd388e63e127e763b8381e56d.png

Dont think i can to something wrong when only can download and then click ipmort in projct this screenshots are from empty new project
    Also tyed at existing etc.

Always same problems.

And the Unity Package also if downloaded in 2018 or 2017 always ahs same size and same Version etc inside the UnityPackage.

I tried to fix but not work.

In unity 2018 the Example_Snow has no error when open and looks so:
    https://i.gyazo.com/5dd86ee5d91e298cc7ab52c07c26bb55.jpg

And in Unity 2017 with the Unknown Shader Count error so:
    https://i.gyazo.com/3524dece24e5b391663ade225d74f996.jpg

Ant in Unity 2017 if i click at Snow_Surface or Snow_Surface2 Screens goes black and need restart Unity 2017.1.1f at Unity 2018 no problem.

Have you Realy tested with 2017.1.1f ? or other version ? aslo i tested in 2017.3.0f3

At 2017 at all scenes same problem but only error when load scene:

If i click play these errors :
    https://i.gyazo.com/3dff804c5fcde16b7e9be419f4f048ab.png

at Unity 2018 same errors at shader but no problem :( also can play and select the Snow_Surface and make changes.

When ts so easy and should work why you then to so hard and cant help your customer with easy downlaod it in UNity 2017 and see if it work or if it work export it and send me ?

Then no TV needed i dont think that we can Teamviewer becaue of very different times we have ?

Say me if you not can send UnityPackage or help for screenshots when you have times for Teamviewer TV ?

Regards#

RendCycle likes this.
  7. GamePyro-com

GamePyro-com

8. GamePyro-com

GamePyro-com

Or can any otherone help me would be great as i wait now 2 weeks at the developer for support / help me.

9. RendCycle

RendCycle

I haven't been able to use this asset successfully and have only tested a few scripts in Unity 2018.1.6. Some stuff worked but its too complex for me to use to achieve what I actually require. The author has replied to my e-mails before but it can take a while especially if its his busy season. I did communicate with him before at matovanco122@gmail.com. You may also want to check out his Twitter and Youtube account. Good luck!

Propagant likes this.