It's several weeks that I have been wondering why our game was taking 2.6GB while it always been around 1.3GB. Memory Profiler didn't show up anything weird so I couldn't figure it out. By chance, I started to profile with Rider, but for other performance reasons, not memory allocation. Fate is that Rider is able to trace also allocations and it showed a 1.2GB of allocation in one constructor, which led to the real problem. We were allocating unreasonable buffers for networking. I started to investigate why the Memory Profiler failed to highlight the problem. Of course, the approaches are different, Rider got there just tracing the calls, but the Memory Profiler, with its GC crawling, should be more powerful than that! Well turns out that the 1.2GB were allocated over 1100 arrays, so the Memory profiler was not seeing the problem. Of course, you need memory data agglomeration, but I have been told you are working on it. This is thread is proof that the feature is not a joke and I am looking forward for it.