Search Unity

Memory game in google play store for my daughter

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Gileno, Apr 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gileno

Gileno

Hey guys!

I'm here today to publicize the launch of my third one made for mobile.

My 4-year-old daughter Eva loves memory games, and the games on the playstore are heavily advertised, making having fun for a child terribly boring.

So I made her a memory game with no ads, just go in and play for fun, no waiting.

I am sharing it with you so that you can pass on to your children, nephews, children of friends, a great hobby. Or for yourselves, who likes memory games. And also to support by downloading and leaving a note on the play store

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.KhaosEntertainment.MemoryMysticalCreatures

Link to a little video of the game:
    thank you very much from the heart

2. bugfinders

bugfinders

tbh, I dont blame you for making your own. I get fed up of ads in games too, usually because i suck at the game and spend 99% of my time watching ads and not getting anywhere in the game, usual senario, menu -> ad -> game, 3s dead, -> ad -> menu.. repeat. Sometimes, 2 ads, 3 ads.. then theres the banner bars trying for you to click on them.. No one minds some ads, but theres ads and then theres game of dodge the ad!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.