Search Unity

MegaCityCopter Helicopter Simulator

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by alexandresk, May 15, 2017.

1. alexandresk

alexandresk

Hello dev's. This is my game, Megacitycopter. Is a PC Helicopter Simulator but with simplified controls and open world career. Th first inspiration was Sim Copter but the game got away from it.

It is basically a enormous city, a mega city, and you fly in it. My goal was to make the biggest city in a game. It is not ready but is big. Of course I can't make a realistic city so it is volumetric, without textures and low details, so is lighter to render and faster to make. But it is big.

The helicopters are my modeling but some are inspired in real helicopters and some are new. The main mechanics is: Racing, Transport, Explore and Pursuit.

I am launching the alpha version for free soon, and just made a video about it. I am the solo developer and it take about 4 years. Late 2017 I want to release the Early Access on Steam (already green lighted).

2. John3D

John3D

The trailer is nice! Looks like a nice Helicopter game to play and explore the open world!

alexandresk likes this.
  3. alexandresk

alexandresk

Thank you. I really divided about racing exploration or even maybe combat. But there are so much great combat simulators

4. alexandresk

alexandresk