Search Unity

Megabook adding pages gives unsightly scrolling results

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by rajaleneweit, Jan 8, 2020.

1. rajaleneweit

rajaleneweit

Hello,
    I have a question about the Megabook asset that I bought in the asset store, if anyone is familiar with it. I really love the asset from Chris West since you can just add a book object and scroll the pages with scrolling slider and increase the number of pages. But here is the problem: I increased the number of pages, and then used the scrolling slider again, and suddenly scrolling gave unsightly results which wasn't a problem before I had increased the number of pages.
    It's hard to explain since my English isn't perfect (I'm German), but you can see what I mean in the image below.
    I send the author an email last week, but I didn't get an answer yet. So, maybe there is somebody here who can help me?

Attached Files:

2. rajaleneweit

rajaleneweit

I'm waiting since more than one for a reply of the author to my email. Please, if somebody can help, please help!!!!!!!

3. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

I haven't recieved any support ticket regarding this, when did you send it?

4. rajaleneweit

rajaleneweit

Thanks for your reply. It was last week, I used the message box here. Well, I this is what I think I remember. However, my problem is a little difficult to discribe for me, since my English isn't perfect. Therefore, here is a video I made which discribes it.
    The problem occures when I change the number of pages. As you can see, it doesn't look very nice.

5. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

I suspect you didn't follow the instructions on the support page :) If you try again we can take a look.
    support.jpg

6. rajaleneweit

rajaleneweit

Thanks for your reply. Yes, this was the problem. I send you another email a few days ago, this time with the invoice number. Oh. I am sorry that I send this email twice, but right now I am getting a little impatient.

7. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

Oh really, I have not received any, did you by any chance add a file attachment? If so it does say on the support page again that due to a very very slow internet connection emails with attachments are blocked, we had people regularly try and send us multiple 10s of megabyte emails and larger which would bung up the internet connection for a whole day.

8. rajaleneweit

rajaleneweit

Oh, sorry, I didn't read it. Yes, I used sent a video with my email, the one that I mentioned above. I just sent you my message again. As for the video, please watch it here. Thank you very much.