Search Unity

1. Are you interested in providing feedback directly to Unity teams? Sign up to become a member of Unity Pulse, our new product feedback and research community.
    Dismiss Notice

Medieval Tent Asset [WIP]

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by kawetofe-TF, Jun 12, 2014.

1. kawetofe-TF

kawetofe-TF

I am planning to release a medieval Tent to the Unity Asset store. It could be used as tent for fantasy like games or at a medieval turnament environment. The 3d Model is already done, I just need to texture it now. I wanted to know if some of you will have a use for it, and if you have some advices i should change or add to the asset.

medievalTentBig_sc1.JPG

2. protopop

protopop

Very nice! I've used a few tents in my games and this one looks great.

my suggestions would be (and ignore them if its already done) make sure the strings, top, and sides are separate objects in case i dont want the strings in the way (say, if i have a lot of tents close together), offer low and high poly versions, and with separate top and sides we can texture both with different materials. And if you offer materials having more than one will let us customize it more.

Makes me think of the Witcher 2 :)

3. kawetofe-TF

kawetofe-TF

@protopop
    Thank you for your comment, I did not think of seperate materials, but it will be a good Idea. I will integrate it in my model.

unityunity