Search Unity

Medieval Models (low poly)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Warrior1424, May 20, 2011.

1. Warrior1424

Warrior1424

Now I know my models aren't as good as arteria or Dexsoft, but i thought i would make some anyways.
    Heres my shack model.

Only 192 Polys!
    $pre2.jpg $pre1.jpg

Would you buy this model?
    If so, for how much?

C&C Welcome!

[Source textures from cgtextures.com, any textures may be used on this model as long as they are close in scale to the original. When you buy this model you buy the model, the textures are merely included.]

2. ChaosWWW

ChaosWWW

I think this model is too basic to sell by itself. You should consider working on a pack and selling that.

Some improvements on the model: the roof should be extruded outward and extended to cover the walls slightly. Right now they are as flat as paper if you look at the second screenshot, you probably don't want that. Thats the most important thing, a smaller thing might be to have a different texture for the ceiling under the roof. Also, you should probably have normal maps for your textures as they will make the model have considerably more depth.

3. Warrior1424

Warrior1424

Thanks for your input!
    Would this be good for free?

4. phex

phex

Everything is good enough for free :)

But really, will you use this in your own game ?

You have the basic skills to arrange some primitives and put a texture on it.
    This is just the first step in 3D Modeling. Try to improve your skills, learn to model
    and get better every day. Than you can think of selling your stuff.