Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Mechnarid - 4-Legged Mech - [ANIMATED][RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by DanielKolex, Sep 29, 2015.

1. DanielKolex

DanielKolex

Daniel Kole Productions is proud to announce the release of the Mechnarid v1.0. It is now available on the Unity Asset Store for $20.00. Check it out here:

Mechnarid on the Unity Asset Store

mechnarid_Screen01.jpg
    mechnarid_Screen02.jpg
    mechnarid_Screen03.jpg
    mechnarid_Screen09.jpg

Gozdek likes this.
  2. Gozdek

Gozdek

Very nice work.

3. DanielKolex

DanielKolex

Thanks!

4. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Model and textues look nice.
    I think the animation is lacking a little bit in believability. The missing motions that would improve the animation is body movement on the walk and to a lesser extent on the other animations.
    I also checked your devil mech and it also would benefit from up/down and subtle left/right motion on all it's animations.
    Adding this motion would increase the appearance of weight - making it look like it's a hulking steal walking death machine that is pounding onto the scene to destroy anything in it's path.

Quality work, just some slight updates to make it even better for the community.

5. DanielKolex

DanielKolex

Thank you for all the great suggestions, I have improved the Devil Mech's animations. I need to update the video, but you can try out the new animations at the webplayer here:

Devil Mech Webplayer

Again... thank you so much. The new version of the Devil Mech is live on the store now. I will work on the Mechnarid's animations soon and get them updated as well.

6. DanielKolex

DanielKolex

The Mechnarid is FREE for a limited time. Grab your copy and please review and rate it. Thanks everyone! And happy game designing!

7. DanielKolex

DanielKolex

Thanks to everyone who picked the Mechnarid up while it was FREE!