Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Mechanical Designer - Solidworks to Unity... CAD to 3D

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by Rickmc3280, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Rickmc3280

Rickmc3280

Rick here...

What I do:
    Design 3D Models using parametric software. This means that I can easily update and adjust complex geometries on the fly. Most uses for this are real world non-organic 3D Models (ex Desks, Tools, and Other models made up of multiple parts etc). I prefer to work with Dimensioned models using 2D drawings on napkins, paper, pdf... whatever.. as long as I have enough to work with. Models are exported using real world dimensions... Scaling will have to be handled by you if you work outside of normal scales.

I can also write C# scripts as needed.

I've been working on VR Software for the last 1.5 years and can bring some of my C# Script writing experience along with my Parametric modeling experience.

HandAndTex - At G Mails
    https://handandtech.com/Portfolio/

About Me:

Mechanical Designer...
    Have worked with and designed Sheet Metal, Structural Steel, Plastic, Corian, MDF etc parts for industrial uses. Have done MEP designs in 2D/3D sent off to Engineering firms which received stamp of approval.

Conceptualized, Designed and even participated in the construction of Sit/Stand Consoles for Industrial Facilities, Cleanrooms in Industrial Facilities.

Build models for 3D Printing.
    Build models for 3D Rendering.

I also can build replacement parts that cannot be found, such as battery covers from old devices. I have sold over 75 replacement battery covers for an object that I didnt think anyone wanted... So if you are thinking about it, consider it.

*** I also work in VR and can help you visualize your models in VR if that is something you are interested in ***

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  2. Rickmc3280

Rickmc3280

Renewing Post.