Search Unity

Template [RELEASED] Mech Combat Kit

Discussion in 'Tools In Progress' started by Billy4184, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Billy4184

Billy4184

MainImage.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm William from VSXGames and I'm the creator of the Space Combat Kit, which has been very well received by developers like you over several years of being on the asset store, and helped many people bring their game projects to life.

I bring you the Mech Combat Kit, a powerful system for creating Mech games from simple arcade-style/mobile games to more complex 'simulation' games like MechWarrior.

Asset Store
    PC Demo
    Tutorial Videos
    Documentation
    Discord
    Support: contact@vsxgames.com

Gameplay.jpg

Cockpit.jpg

Loadout.jpg

Explosion.jpg

This is what you'll find in the Mech Combat Kit:

Rigidbody-Based Controller
    • Cockpit and third person perspectives.
    • Smooth, fun, and satisfying controller feel.
    • Built-in foot IK easily handles bumps and ramps.
    • Includes jetpack capability!
    Camera
    • Comes with cockpit and third-person views.
    • Easily add additional camera views.
    • Cockpit look-around.
    • Add camera shakes for explosions, collisions, and more.
    • Third person camera collision handling.
    • Death orbit camera.
    Weapons
    • Projectile, laser beam, swarm missile, gatling gun, flamethrower, and turret weapons.
    • Loadout menu where players can save loadouts to slots and spawn them in gameplay.
    • Easily create 'trigger groups' in the editor or during gameplay.
    • Weapon groups and weapon group rebinding during gameplay.
    Radar/Targeting and HUD
    • Built for performance and efficiency
    • Target boxes and 2D radar/minimap.
    • Target selection (Next, Previous, Nearest, Front).
    • Easily customize target boxes and radar icons for different target types.
    Health
    • Easily make anything damageable and explodable.
    • Individual limb damage (shown on the HUD for both player and target).
    • Effects on control of the mech driven by limb damage.
    • Energy shield with hit effects.
    Resource Management
    • Add jetpack fuel consumption, energy management, weapon ammunition, and more.
    • Drive events with resource levels (such as exploding the mech if heat gets too high).
    AI
    • Add mech enemies to your scene and give them patrol routes.
    • Have them attack the player and defend their base.
    Modules / Module Mounts
    • Create points on your mech where the player can load modules (e.g. weapons)
    • Easily create new modules (weapons, health generators etc).
    • Loadout menu to configure mech loadouts and save them
    • Load and swap modules during gameplay.
    Objectives System
    • Set up objectives for the player
    • Set waypoints to them and display them on the HUD
    Mech Enter/Exit System
    • Easily enter and exit mechs during gameplay with a character.
    • Use third party character controllers.
    Pooling System
    • Efficiently handle many objects in the scene such as projectiles, explosions, and effects.
    • Simple and easy to use.
    Rumble System
    • Add camera shakes and controller rumbles based on what's happening in the scene.
    • Customize rumbles in the inspector.
    Menu System
    • Pause, game-over, loadout, and controls menus.
    • Game states system to easily switch between game states and activate menus.
    Much More!
    • Loads of utility scripts and components to help you build out your mech game.

Benefits:

Packed with features – build the foundation of your game in a fraction of the time it would otherwise take, giving you the opportunity to quickly test new creative ideas and make rapid progress toward release.

Easy to customize – enjoy a modular, event-driven design that gives you powerful customization from the inspector. All the code is designed to be easily extended with inheritance, and is neatly written and documented.

Actively Supported And Updated – benefit from years of constant development and updates, driven by a community of users just like you. No support request goes unanswered.

Feel free to ask me questions about this kit, and I am always very keen to hear what you would like to see improved or added in the future.

Don't wait! Grab your copy of the Mech Combat Kit right now and turn your dream mech game into a reality :)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
    toodoIT, ARLTB, Robocop87 and 4 others like this.
  2. tgamorris76

tgamorris76

Looking forward to this asset, tried the demo and to be honest have little to no criticism, its almost on a par with the mechwariior games and thats a real benchmark. Cant wait for a demo with foot IK on a landscape though :) And destructable buildings really would be the icing on the cake

Billy4184 likes this.
  3. Billy4184

Billy4184

Glad to hear it! I'll be adding a proper mechwarrior controller that I've already set up (built using the same components as the arcade one!) back into the demo shortly.

I definitely hear you about foot IK, and I hope to put it in the release.

The mech controller is physics-based, so you already get physics forces on collision straight off the bat (you can see if you destroy an enemy and then run into the body). That can be used to drive destruction, but the actual building destruction would probably be best suited to an asset specifically designed for that, as it could be a complex problem to solve in a customisable way. If you have another asset in mind for integration I will be happy to consider it!

4. Warspawn

Warspawn

this looks and plays great! gonna pick this up for sure.

Billy4184 likes this.
  5. Jon_Brant

Jon_Brant

Shut up and take my money

Billy4184 likes this.
  6. lolaswift

lolaswift

What took you so long :)?
    I'm going to buy anything you gonna release.

Billy4184 likes this.
  7. Billy4184

Billy4184

The Mech Combat Kit just got sent off to the store! :) Might be a 2-week wait due to new asset review delays. Keep an eye on this thread as I will be working on adding content to the kit throughout this time.

Robocop87 and lolaswift like this.
  8. indie_dev85

indie_dev85

This Kit is really looking awesome.Do you have a road-map for the features that will be added to this kit?

9. Billy4184

Billy4184

Glad you like what you see! I don't currently have a roadmap, but I am taking a lot of suggestions on the Discord right now as to what people would like to see. Feel free to let me know what you're looking for! Right now I'm focused on polishing the kit, creating good documentation and tutorial videos and making sure people are happy when they buy it with what's already there. Sometime soon I will draw up a clearer plan of where I expect to take the kit from here on.

I just finished a tutorial video on the camera system (which is shared between the Space Combat Kit and the Mech Combat Kit), let me know what you think!

HeadClot88 and lolaswift like this.
  10. TechnicianStudios

TechnicianStudios

Damn, this package looks nice. I been trying to work on a mech game a few years back, got stuck. might actually pick this up. Are there plans for homing missiles an update?

11. Billy4184

Billy4184

You're going to get tons of value from this! I will absolutely add homing missiles, I already have them in my Space Combat Kit asset and will port them over to this kit as well.

12. TechnicianStudios

TechnicianStudios

Cant wait. Also, do you have a link to your Space Combat Kit? I will like to ask you a few questions about it. See if it will work for my current project I am working on. :)

13. Billy4184

Billy4184

14. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hey everyone, I've got great news! The Mech Combat Kit is live on the Asset Store!

Here is the first of many upcoming tutorial videos for making the most of what the Mech Combat Kit has to offer:

Ale_alejandro and JFI66 like this.
  15. shahroziub

shahroziub

This kit include mobile controls ?

16. Billy4184

Billy4184

Not currently, but it is coming soon! I have already added Auto Aim (which you can see in the demo) to make targeting easier on mobile devices. A mobile demo is on the to-do list :)

EvilGremlin and shahroziub like this.
  17. Robocop87

Robocop87

18. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hi, sorry I missed this question! Yes it is compatible, although the functionality you get out of the box is only what you see in the demo.

I just added the ability to send key character controller values (such as whether it's grounded, the forward movement, turn amount etc) to multiple animators anywhere on your mech. This makes it compatible with Slava's modular approach for creating mechs.

19. Billy4184

Billy4184

New update! It's not available on the store as yet but customers can get in touch with an invoice number to get the update right away.

Animator Controller Creator
    This is a wizard to automatically create a new animator controller from your provided animations that will give your mech the functionality shown in the demos. There is an option to use a reversed walk animation when walking backward, in case you don't have an animation specifically for that.

This will create a new animator controller in the Project tab, ready to use!

upload_2020-5-19_0-5-22.png

Improved Animations Capability
    The goal of this kit is to get any mech up and running ASAP. The new Rigidbody Character Animations component enables you to:
    • Send key character controller values to multiple Animators on your mech to drive animations.
    • Disable the character controller while animators are in specific animation states (for example to disable forward movement when mech is doing a landing animation).
    upload_2020-5-19_0-9-54.png

Gimballed Vehicle Controller
    The new Gimballed Vehicle Controller gives you a flexible way to operate any turret-like vehicle. As you can see below, you can set any object to follow the rotation of the turret.

upload_2020-5-19_0-12-42.png

Improved Component Setup
    Besides separating key components into their own scripts to make them easier to use, many components will now do a better job of initializing inspector values and searching for key dependencies when they are added.

For example, the Rigidbody Character Controller component automatically:
    - Adds a rigidbody and sets up its initial values.
    - Adds a capsule collider, adjusts the size according to any meshes on the mech, and positions it correctly with the bottom at (0,0,0).

Many other components have been optimized as well to make them easier to set up.

Now that I have separated and improved the components used to build the mech functionality, I will be creating a setup video as well as a wizard to build a ready-to-go mech from a provided model. Stay tuned :)

Attached Files:

20. Billy4184

Billy4184

New update with improved mech setup workflow.

Check this out, get any mech up and running fast with this kit!

21. unit_dev123

unit_dev123

wow looks really cool billy!

Billy4184 likes this.
  22. Evil-Otaku

Evil-Otaku

How easy would it be to rig this up for VR? Simple twin stick arcade style at first. But I'd like to eventually build it out into a more hardcore cockpit sim

23. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hi! The radar tracking is optionally world-space or screen space, so since VR requires world space that would be compatible.

Other than that, as far as I know it's just a question of setting up your camera rig as required for your VR device. There are no VR implementations in the kit at the moment.

24. Aston-Martin

Aston-Martin

Great kit, by any chance can enhance the camera building collision detection?

25. Billy4184

Billy4184

What sort of collision detection are you looking for?

26. Aston-Martin

Aston-Martin

When the back lean against a building, the camera penerates the building... should be easy to solve, as I too damm lazy to get another camera plugin to fix this.

27. Billy4184

Billy4184

Third-person camera collision has already been added, but the demo hasn't been updated yet.

28. Aston-Martin

Aston-Martin

Great! noted.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  29. Billy4184

Billy4184

Al- likes this.
  30. Artini

Artini

Mech Combat Kit overwrites Project Settings.
    Any particular reason for that?
    I thought, that Unity provides enough tools, to handle that gently from Inspector.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2020
  31. Artini

Artini

In Unity 2019.4.9f1 the demo MCK_MainDemo throws a lot of errors, making it impossible to run. MCK_MainDemoErr01a.png

32. Tortyfoo

Tortyfoo

Had the same issue recently, found the solution on the asset Discord help channel.

Go to Window-Package Manager wait for packages to load and then select "Package Manager UI" and then click remove. Note on other assets where I had similar issue and same 125 errors I found upgrading it to latest version also worked once it recompiled the code.

Tazzok and Billy4184 like this.
  33. Billy4184

Billy4184

Like @Tortyfoo mentioned, remove the Package Manager UI.

This is a bug in the package manager where when I upload an update in Unity 2018 (the lowest supported version) it includes a package that is an integral part of Unity 2018 (and shouldn't even be a package at all).

34. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hey guys, I have begun creating online documentation for all the kits in the Universal Vehicle Combat series, including the Mech Combat Kit and the Space Combat Kit. These kits share many key systems, making it easier for you learn them and to put them together in the same project.

https://universal-vehicle-combat-documentation.vsxgames.com/

That's just what I've done so far today. Let me know your thoughts!

35. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hey everyone, I've added information on the Game State system and the Camera system to the docs.

By the way, I am officially naming the Mech Combat Kit and the Space Combat Kit collectively the Universal Vehicle Combat Series!!

Did you know...?

The Game State system enables you to easily handle different states in your game, managing the timescale, mouse cursor attributes, and more, for example when you go from gameplay to the pause menu and back.

With the Game State Enabler component and the wonder of Unity Events, you can run functions in any script when a change in game state occurs, without writing any code! Enable/disable menu UI, enable/disable input scripts, it's up to you!

36. Artini

Artini

Thanks a lot for the help.
    I have also discovered, that upgrading Package Manager UI to the latest version, has fixed the problem.

37. Artini

Artini

Great to see some docs about the system.

38. Artini

Artini

Could you please add to the docs a list with simple steps to create a working example from the scratch.
    I have tried to edit both of the example scenes, but failed to make my mech to animate
    while moving in the MCK_MainDemo.
    In MCK_SimpleDemo your mech does not move att all (does not react to W A S D keys).

39. Silvermurk

Silvermurk

And pretty please, can you put some info on AI and module system for mck?)

40. Billy4184

Billy4184

Information on the module system is already in the online documentation. Feedback welcome!

upload_2020-9-21_11-41-30.png

41. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hey everyone, the Mech Combat Kit just went 50% off in the Unity Super Sale! Get your copy now and start putting together your mech game :)

JFI66 likes this.
  42. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hey everyone, new tutorial video in the Universal Vehicle Combat series (Space Combat Kit and Mech Combat Kit) showing everything about how to integrate your own character controller and easily jump in and out of your vehicle!

43. Billy4184

Billy4184

44. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hey everyone, I've added a new tutorial video showing how to add rumbles/shakes to give your game that extra punch! This tutorial is for both the Space Combat Kit and Mech Combat Kit.

If you haven't already, grab your copy of the Mech Combat Kit at 50% off! Sale will be ending in only a few days, don't miss out!

45. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hey guys, check out this video showing the new IK system for correct foot placement over any surface!

I've just sent the update to the store, it includes the IK update as well as a lot of small improvements and fixes to the entire kit - and also a complete overhaul of the weapons system that includes wizards for quickly setting up new projectile and beam weapons.

Let me know what you think, and what else you'd like to see in this kit going forward :)

46. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hey guys, the Mech Combat Kit is currently 50% off on the Asset Store for the Return To 3D sale!

Grab your copy now and get your mech game up and running with tons of awesome features :)

47. YX_Iain

YX_Iain

Why is the documentation for Mech Combat Kit non-existent?

upload_2021-7-25_22-33-12.png

48. Billy4184

Billy4184

Hi, the 'Universal Vehicle Combat Systems' documentation is applicable to the Mech Combat Kit. It's not complete yet but should help you understand most of the kit.

Let me know if you have any questions!

49. aggaton

aggaton

I bought this hoping it would go well with the Space Combat Kit, however when I install the package I get the following errors:

Script updater for Library\Bee\artifacts\1900b0aEDbg.dag\Unity.PackageManagerUI.Editor.dll failed to produce updates.txt file

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\AssemblyInfo.cs(7,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UxmlNamespacePrefixAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\AssemblyInfo.cs(7,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'UxmlNamespacePrefix' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\Services\Common\Resources.cs(1,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\Alert.cs(2,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\LoadingSpinner.cs(2,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\PopupField.cs(4,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\UIUtils.cs(1,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Interfaces\IPackageManagerExtension.cs(1,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(2,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(7,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageFiltering.cs(3,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageGroup.cs(2,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageItem.cs(1,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(1,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(3,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerWindow.cs(3,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(3,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageStatusBar.cs(4,32): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'UIElements' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Experimental' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\Services\Common\Resources.cs(14,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\Alert.cs(16,28): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\Alert.cs(71,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\Alert.cs(72,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\Alert.cs(23,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\LoadingSpinner.cs(16,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Interfaces\IPackageManagerExtension.cs(14,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\Alert.cs(19,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'Alert.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\UIUtils.cs(9,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\UIUtils.cs(22,54): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\LoadingSpinner.cs(19,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'LoadingSpinner.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\UIUtils.cs(36,54): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(16,45): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\UIUtils.cs(50,45): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\LoadingSpinner.cs(25,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(39,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ChangeEvent<>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageItem.cs(16,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\LoadingSpinner.cs(27,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\LoadingSpinner.cs(27,57): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IUxmlAttributes' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\LoadingSpinner.cs(27,78): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CreationContext' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(45,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FocusEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(21,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(50,45): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FocusOutEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\PopupField.cs(9,60): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'PopupField<>' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor.Experimental.UIElements' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(55,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FocusEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageItem.cs(131,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(19,34): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(60,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FocusOutEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageItem.cs(132,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\Common\PopupField.cs(13,27): error CS0115: 'PopupField<T>.value': no suitable method found to override

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageItem.cs(133,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(65,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AttachToPanelEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageItem.cs(134,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(76,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DetachFromPanelEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageItem.cs(26,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(107,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ChangeEvent<>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(86,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'KeyDownEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(114,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AttachToPanelEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageItem.cs(19,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'PackageItem.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(130,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(17,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(131,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TextField' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(119,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DetachFromPanelEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(17,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(132,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(151,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'KeyDownEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(23,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(79,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MouseDownEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageAddFromUrlField.cs(19,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'PackageAddFromUrlField.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(640,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(101,48): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MouseDownEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(73,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ChangeEvent<>' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(148,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AttachToPanelEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(86,45): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FocusEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(403,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ScrollView' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageStatusBar.cs(18,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(154,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DetachFromPanelEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(641,18): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(96,48): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FocusOutEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(160,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(404,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(161,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(118,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'AttachToPanelEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(642,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(126,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DetachFromPanelEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(22,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(405,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageStatusBar.cs(144,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageManagerToolbar.cs(20,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'PackageManagerToolbar.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(643,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(134,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'KeyDownEvent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(406,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageStatusBar.cs(146,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(150,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TextField' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(644,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(151,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageStatusBar.cs(147,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(29,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageStatusBar.cs(148,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(30,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(645,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageSearchToolbar.cs(20,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'PackageSearchToolbar.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageStatusBar.cs(24,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(646,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageStatusBar.cs(21,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'PackageStatusBar.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(647,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageList.cs(22,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'PackageList.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(648,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(649,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(651,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ScrollView' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(652,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(653,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(654,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(655,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(656,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(657,18): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(658,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(659,18): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(660,18): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Button' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(27,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageDetails.cs(24,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'PackageDetails.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageGroup.cs(16,35): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageGroup.cs(72,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageGroup.cs(73,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Label' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageGroup.cs(22,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VisualElement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Library\PackageCache\com.unity.package-manager-ui@2.0.8\Editor\Sources\UI\PackageGroup.cs(19,42): error CS0308: The non-generic type 'PackageGroup.UxmlFactory' cannot be used with type arguments

50. Billy4184

Billy4184

Please delete the 'Package Manager UI' package in the package manager. This is something for Unity 2018 that for some (unfathomable) reason is added to asset store uploads, and is not even used by any other version of Unity.

aggaton likes this.