Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Matter of the Dreams (HTC Vive/Oculus Rift)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Nikmady, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Nikmady

Nikmady

Hello.
    (Sorry for my English)
    Here is my own indie-game project "Matter of the dreams" for VR. I've spended for about 10-11 months for all creation(from an idea on the paper to final build).
    I'll hope fans of the VR-shooters will like it.

About the game:
    Matter of the Dreams is a first – person shooter created exclusively for virtual reality, bringing you to the world of the bloodthirsty dead men that you usually see only in the movies. Scientists have proved that thought is material. So all the "fictional" monsters really exist in a parallel universe…
    As the flap of a butterfly's wings in one part of the universe becomes a deadly whirlwind in another one. As a result of the space-time fault, dead men from dreams broke free and entered our world.
    The military junta that seized the remains of the infrastructure and a knot of escaped soldiers of the special squad, sentenced to death, survived only. Refusing to carry out the order to sweep the survivors to optimize vital resources, your unit was disbanded, and you are declared the most dangerous terrorists.
    United in the hardcore, you are forced to fire on all fronts. Now your only challenge is: to shoot to kill everything that moves, covering comrades while they are searching for supplies and trying to save the survivors.

Steam link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1098620/Matter_of_the_Dreams/

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019