Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Materials on AUDI LEGO model not adhering - i can see them in folder but can't put o sphere to dr

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by DailyDriver007, Nov 27, 2022.

1. DailyDriver007

DailyDriver007

Materials on AUDI LEGO model not adhering - i can see them in folder but can't put on sphere to drop onto model.

I bought a model on sketchfab as an .obj - imported it into blender and shot it over to UNITY where I am dropping it into a LEGO Mini Game to try and learn more of game design and to animate the vehicle ideally.

But I've gotten stuck getting the textures / materials onto the car once in UNITY.

I can see all the assets but can't get the images folder onto the sphere to drop on model or in albido

Closet I got was like [some] of the images [someplace] on the model when I got 1 inage to stick to the sphere and drop it onto model

If anyone can do a 10 minute zoom call to help me sort this - id appreciate it.

This model looks crazy rad and I'd like to animate it in the LEGO game [where it belongs]

If anyone has time for [10] minute zoom call give me a heads up

I out an a90 AUDI model in the lego game too

Attached Files:

2. warthos3399

warthos3399

First of all, there was no need to import the .obj into Blender to get them into Unity, Unity natively accepts .obj. Just put the .obj and textures, in your folder (outside of Unity, in windows), then boot up Unity, and try things now.

3. kdgalla

kdgalla

Blender materials are not really compatible with Unity anyway. I wouldn't waste time trying to set-up material properties in Blender.