Search Unity

Unity UI Material Design Icon for Unity GUI, Open Source Project.

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by QI, Jul 17, 2017.

1. QI

QI

=================================================================
    || This is an open source project. You can download or view source on Github. ||

=================================================================

A vector image plugin for Unity GUI to render Material Design Icons
    This enables you to use more than 900 icons directly with Unity GUI :)

How to use
    • Clone this repository in Github, you may find link above.
    • Open your project in Unity, import UGUI Material Design Icon.unitypackage,
    • Go to GameObjects -> UI -> Vector Icon to create a new Icon UI element,

I also created a beautiful icon and Material Design color picker with Unity editor to make choosing easier :
    element-pickers.png

Here is what it looks like in scene view :
    scene.png

Contributing
    Feels free to fork or submit issues on Github. I believe free softwares should always available for free. A big plan is to implement all Material Design guidelines in UGUI, I will continue to add more features to this repository if I am capable. Any kind of help is appreciated.

Contacts
    E-mail : ceo@spinachelectr.com.
    QQ群:497687036,640706125.
    B站频道:(https://space.bilibili.com/15073291/#!/index).

Credits
    This plugin was written by QI HaoYan, Material Design icon font was orginally release by Google under the Apache License Version 2.0

I have made these plugin available for you to incorporate them into your products under the Apache License Version 2.0. Feel free to remix and re-share these icons and documentation in your products. I'd love attribution in your app's aboutscreen, but it's not required. The only thing I ask is that you not re-sell these Plugins.

You can find more about Material Design here.