Search Unity

Match Me Kernel - Unity 2018.0.2 Beta Match-3 Solution (Upcoming)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by PhilipRit, Jun 5, 2018.

?

Would you pay for a match 3 game optimized for the Unity 2018 Beta Versions?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. No

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. PhilipRit

PhilipRit

Hello our dear users
    :) !!!

My name is Philip.
    Welcome to the support topic dedicated to Match Me Kernel - Match-3 Solution.

MatchMe Kernel (MMK) is a high performance, component-based Unity 2018 framework for rapid development high quality match-3 games.

The support topic has been created more early for people who bought the asset but didn't recieve any support anymore.

The asset did become outdated and was only usable in Unity 5.3 & 5.4 and everything between these versions.

I decided to invest some of my private time to upgrade this asset & bring new features to allthough I don't own the asset couldn't I be watching how this became more outdated.

Right below is are some google drive files where you can information on how to work with the old asset!
    Here you can read the answers on the most frequently asked questions:
    Please make sure that you can't find the answer on your question in these documents before you decide to write an email.

Important

I am working on a new MatchMe kernel version what will have a new name, a new editor layout, new sprites, animations & many more upcoming!

There will come a new Asset on the asset store but for so far thats the plan.

There will be a price but below 50 USD so no worries.

Official MatchMe Kernel Asset: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#!/content/65218
    Contact for Support: info.braindeadgames@gmail.com