Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Deprecated] Master Audio Multiplayer - the ONLY multiplayer audio solution! Use Photon / Mirror!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by jerotas, Dec 23, 2016.

1. jerotas

jerotas

Master Audio Multiplayer is deprecated as of the release of Master Audio 2022, which includes all multiplayer functionality, the ability to loop a section of a song, and more. Find Master Audio 2022 here on the Asset Store.

It's a major version, and a paid upgrade. Don't worry, it's only a $20 upgrade so grab it now.

DarkTonic is proud to announce the release of Master Audio Multiplayer. It is the ONLY audio framework for Unity with extensive turnkey multiplayer features.

Your dynamic audio will be heard by all players, usually without having to write any extra code or RPC's. Just check the "Multiplayer Broadcast" checkbox that appears on our super powerful event-based scripts! This plugin works with both Photon Unity Networking (PUN or free version) and Mirror and includes the full current version of Master Audio. Deprecated UNET package included as well.

Also includes an exended multiplayer API that adds on top of the Master Audio API for easy 1-line multiplayer audio code! It uses the nearest Photon View (or NetworkIdentity) to automagically find the correct game object on each client.

Contact us about discounted team, site or student licenses (support@darktonic.com).

Dark Tonic is also available to provide training in our plugins Master Audio & Core GameKit. Contact us at support@darktonic.com for more details!

Supports all platforms!
    Purchase now at: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/audio/master-audio-2022-aaa-sound-212962

Third Party Integrations:
    - Ultimate Character Controller
    - First Person Controller
    - Third Person Controller
    - UFPS
    - UFPM
    - UTPS
    - UTPM
    - Resonance Audio
    - DoozyUI
    - Atavism
    - Koreographer
    - Playmaker
    - Behavior Designer
    - Bolt Visual Scripting
    - NodeCanvas
    - ICode
    - Dialogue System
    - Salsa LipSync Suite
    - NGUI
    - UFPS
    - RelationsInspector

Sure, you may get by with a competitor plugin, but Master Audio has tons of extras that none of them have. You simply can't outgrow our comprehensive solution and will eventually want these features!
    • True multiplayer audio without worrying about writing any RPC's, regardless of what else you're integrating with! Use Photon or Mirror!
    • Ambient Sound script will control playing ambient sounds only when they're in audible range. Greatly improves performance in Scenes with lots of ambient sources.
    • Optional & tweakable audio occlusion! Adds that air of realism with a few mouse clicks!
    • Ability to control the volume of Unity Mixer Groups independently without stepping on snapshot settings.
    • True no-repeat *weighted* randomized sound variations, manual and automatic sound triggering - no more annoying repetitiveness.
    • Many advanced category features, such as voice limiting and time-based retrigger limits.
    • Automatic memory management for Resource files (including multi-language support!) - loaded and unloaded for you when you need them! Or use the Unity 5 "Preload Audio Data" switch and turn it off for a similar memory saving!
    • Ability to specify a file on the internet to be downloaded as a sound effect. No coding required!
    • Super flexible event script for no-code audio solutions! Control groups, buses, playlist and sounds from uGUI, NGUI, Pooling and dozens of other events!
    • User definable custom events and custom event receivers help make your game reactive and empowers sound designers to not lean on programmers very much, if at all.
    • Support for layered music - each layer can cross-fade between clips or use gapless transitions!
    • Per-scene sound FX, playlists and "audio skins" - set them up without writing any code!
    • Optional automatic distance-based priority assignment to Audio Sources (helps with Unity's 32 voice limit)!
    • Full Playmaker support - includes 50 custom actions!
    • Ability to persist changes in mixing and options made during Play!
    • Option to show all volume controls in dB (decibels)!
    • Option to show all pitches as semitones / cents!
    • Ultra Low Garbage Collection allocation (most calls are 0 bytes), which means super solid performance on mobile where you need it!
    • Jukebox - lets you try out your Playlists at runtime before hooking it up.
    • LED strips - light up and show you when each sound plays so you don't have to dig through logs!
    • Nothing Instantiated or Destroyed during Scene play - ultra high performance!
    • Full control over 3D parameters, per sound!
    • Pro mixer control, including buses for categories, mute / solo switches / active voice count and LED indicators!
    • Instant music integration. Takes about 30 seconds to set up!
    • Play sounds and music across Scene changes!
    • Master level slider to control all sound effects at once - total control, super easy to use.
    • Integrated Audio Clip Manager window lets you can change sample rates and other properties in bulk!
    • Superb performance for mobile games, supports all export platforms.
    • Full source code provided in C#, and compatible with JS as well.
    • Extremely responsive support, open to all feature requests.
    • Built in simple music ducking - let those big hits and explosions really stand out.
    • Support for Unity Filter audio FX - another Master Audio exclusive!
    • Extensive video tutorials and thorough documentation.
    • Many, many more features - too many to list

Multiplayer capabilities:

Also with Master Audio core functionality:

If the videos below are broken due to a forum issue, click here to view our tutorials on Youtube!

Demo of multiplayer functionality

Want to see Master Audio being set up in real time? It's quite a quick study!

Here is a video showing per-Scene sound setup and other workflow tools!

Here's a video showing how to trigger audio from Unity 4.6 GUI objects (no code needed)!

Here's a video showing how to hook up Master Audio to Unity 5 Audio Mixer!

Another video showing how to set up layered music, which can be interactive!

Click here for the documentation.

Click here for the complete code API - be aware that in most cases you do not actually have to use it because of the multiple ways to control things without writing any code.

Purchase now at: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/audio/master-audio-2022-aaa-sound-212962

Compatible with Unity Free and Pro, V2017.1+, all export platforms.

For support email support@darktonic.com or use the official Dark Tonic forums here: http://darktonic.freeforums.net/

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
  2. jerotas

jerotas

If you are waiting for UNET support before considering buying, please let us know. We are unsure of the audience of Photon vs UNET.

3. Inspeinre

Inspeinre

UNET exact needed.

4. jerotas

jerotas

Thank you, 1 vote and counting!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  5. Inspeinre

Inspeinre

6. jerotas

jerotas

Unless they are use Photon as a base then no. So likely no. Never heard of either of those. UNET will be next but I probably won't do any other separate frameworks because their user base is too small to be worth the effort. That's probably bad news to you but I'd rather give the truth up front.

Do either of those use UNET? Or are they their own thing?

7. Inspeinre

Inspeinre

uMMO - UNET & 100% native Unity networking code.
    Master Server Framework - Barebones Networking API (UDP / RUDP / Websockets.

8. jerotas

jerotas

Sounds like it might work then, once we have UNET compatibility. You could try it and let us know.

9. Vaulcul

Vaulcul

Does this work with both Photon PUN and Bolt? Or just one or the other?

10. jerotas

jerotas

Not Bolt. There's a link in the OP which links to the non-Bolt Photon. But you can use either Photon PUN (paid version) or the free version (which is what I linked to).

Until Bolt gets a whole lot more adoption, we're probably not going to spend time making it work with that. Unless of course we knew that there was a large user base ready to buy, which we don't...

I think I've had a single request for Bolt, and a single request for UNET so far. By all means, if you guys want to cast votes, speak up here.

11. mkgame

mkgame

How do you get so much ratings in just half a month for this product. Am I missed something, maybe there was a free upgrade or free price on it? However, awesome!

12. jerotas

jerotas

Apparently you "inherit" the reviews from the lower product when you create an upgrade package. I didn't know that, but it happened.

No it was never free.

13. jerotas

jerotas

V 1.1 will be live in about an hour. Changelog:

• UNET support added, it is the default. Photon support still there by installing an included optional package.
    • All new Master Audio "core" bug fixes and additions. See the Master Audio release notes for details.

14. jerotas

jerotas

V 1.1.1 changelog (will be live in a few minutes):

• Bug fix: Occlusion code no longer causes any Garbage Collection when occlusion is turned off (or on), except possibly during the frame that you turn it on during runtime (which wouldn't happen in normal game play I think).

15. nirvanajie

nirvanajie

Hi,

I know MAM support Photon PUN. Does MAM support Photon Server? Can I use MAM to implement voice chat?

16. jerotas

jerotas

Photon Server? Never used it. If it uses the same core code as Photon, then yes, otherwise no. Does it? I don't see "Photon Server" on the Asset Store. Where do you buy it from?

Voice chat? No. There are standalone plugins for that but not ours.

17. nirvanajie

nirvanajie

Here is the info about Photon Server. https://doc.photonengine.com/en-us/onpremise/current/getting-started/photon-server-intro

Photon Cloud and Photon Server (OnPremise) are about the same. So I think MAM support Photon Server too.

18. jerotas

jerotas

19. jerotas

jerotas

V 1.1.2 will be live in 20 minutes. Changelog:

• Changes to Linked Groups (on Sound Group Inspectors). There is no longer the option of "Play when Requested", only "play when played". Now there are separate sections for "Start Linked Groups" and "Stop Linked Groups". The "Start" ones are as before. The "Stop" ones enable chaining of Sound Groups, and play when the Sound Group's Variations stop playing. This lets you set up chains of FX.
    • Added "Linked Groups To Play" dropdown for both Linked Group types (start and stop). Choices are "All" (default) and One At Random.
    • SoundGroupAttribute now has a gear icon to edit the chosen Sound Group, and preview / stop icons.
    • Added preview and stop buttons to Sound Group settings on Event Sounds.
    • Master Audio game object is now in the Ignore Raycasts layer.
    • All children of Master Audio game object (followers / variations / etc) now take the layer of the MA game object once the Scene starts. This will help make the triggers used by Audio Listener Follower not interfere with raycasts.
    • Now having more than one of the same Sound Group set up in Music Ducking will log a warning to the Console and show you a red error box in the Inspector.
    • Added a button to Copy Settings in Sound Group's Inspector so that you can bulk copy the Voices / Weight field from one Variation to any/all others. This field was strangely missing from that section.

20. jerotas

jerotas

V 1.1.3 will be live in 20 minutes. Changelog:

• Fixed bug: Scene reloading would cause Custom Event Listeners to be shown increasingly more times as Listeners in the Inspectors.
    • Fixed bug: If LowPassFilter already exists on Variation, Occlusion will log error when trying to add the Component.
    • Fixed bug: Dynamic Sound Groups with "Use Localized Folder" would not correctly unload Resource files when the DGSC was disabled.
    • Added "Add to Ducking" button to Bulk Group Changes section on Group Mixer. Will add all selected Groups to Music Ducking.
    • Added "Use Spatializer" checkbox on Advanced Settings for Unity 5.4 and up. If checked, and you have selected "OculusSpatializer" from the Spatializer Plugin dropdown on AudioManager screen, then "Spatialize" checkbox on all Audio Sources for Sound Groups will be checked when you click enter Play mode.
    • Added Audio Source Template of "Max Distance 10" and tweaked all Audio Source Templates so 0 is reached at max distance.
    • Added option for Occlusion to choose whether "Ray Casts Hit Triggers". Defaults to true as that's the normal Unity option.
    • Fixed Unity 5.6 compilation error.

21. recon0303

recon0303

Hmm. Bolt has a large player base, some of us don't post as we are busy making games .. I been using your regular version for years, almost when you first released it... I use BOLT... and would like to see a Bolt

Bolt cast vote.. I also have a team of guys that use Bolt..but don't post, and also have your asset, I require anyone who uses your asset to buy it.. So they would need to as well. and don't mind..So that would be another 2 or 3 people.

I would of bought it right now if it supported Bolt, but for now I will have to pass. I can't stand Unet and I own Pun, but don't care for it much. anyways hope one day you support Bolt. again remember not everyone posts and reads forums, I understand you don't want to waste time if not many do..But TRUST me there are plenty of BOLT users...Bolt I think is going free soon to. Keep that in mind.. or will have a free version, not sure which. I would consider it, and contact them about the free version.

PS: Never knew you had this version.. until just now.

22. jerotas

jerotas

Thanks for the info. I will put it on the roadmap but don't know when we'll get to it.

Any ideas how we can get the word out about this plugin, since as you said you didn't know about it until today?

23. recon0303

recon0303

Maybe a sale?? people like me telling others, I typical do with assets I like, as I like your other asset been using it for years on everything I do. Contacting other developers asking them to add support as you did with your other one. Stuff like that. I typical find assets when they are on sale or on the feature page...

24. jerotas

jerotas

Yeah, ok thanks.

25. John-G

John-G

Bolt user here, cast my vote for it.

recon0303 likes this.
  26. jerotas

jerotas

Thank you sir!

27. jerotas

jerotas

V 1.1.4 is released. Changelog:
    • Fixed compile errors for Unity 2017 beta.

28. Asse1

Asse1

Hey,
    I guess this is a very easy question :)

I have a sound group which has UseCustomFading enabled and set to 0.5. Now in my understanding this should fade the sound in and out when it starts and stops playing.

But when I play the group by using MasterAudio.PlaySound or stop it by using MasterAudio.StopAllOfSound there's no fading. The Sound just starts or stops immediately.

What am I doing wrong?

29. jerotas

jerotas

Stop will indeed stop the sound immediately. That's how it works. There's a "fade now" command available on the variation that should use the custom fading setting. But yeah, stop means stop, not fade and then stop. There's also some different Group fade commands such as FadeToVolume, FadeOutAllOfSound, etc.

I just did a quick test and I'm hearing a fade in just fine when I tell a sound to play. You are saying you have a non-zero fade in time and not hearing it? Try and get me together a test project that reproduces this, because I can't.

30. jerotas

jerotas

We now have a sale on MAM. $60 instead of $99.99 gets you full multiplayer-ready Master Audio with either UNET or Photon!

Upgrade price from Master Audio is now only $30 as well!

31. Recon03

Recon03

Buying it as promised. even though its useless to me right now.. Just to support you. and in hope one day you add Bolt support.:) I bought your other one, years ago and always loved it. So I also tend to support developers even if I don't use. during sale.

John-G likes this.
  32. jerotas

jerotas

Thank you and I hope I will find time to do it. Still have tons on the roadmap.

John-G likes this.
  33. jerotas

jerotas

V 1.1.5 changelog, big release:
    • Fixed compile errors for Unity 2017 beta.
    • Fixed compile error in Unity 4.7.
    • Fixed bug: Silent Variations would stop a Chained Loop when "played". No longer.
    • Fixed bug: Occlusion didn't work outside of editor.
    • Fixed bug: Ambient Sound script was not able to play a "file on internet" if it was not finished loading by the time Ambient Sound told it to play.
    • Fixed bug: Playing an asyncronously loaded Resource file and then immediately telling it to FadeToVolume caused a Null Reference Exception.
    • Fixed bug: Pausing a Playlist Controller without auto-advanced on would stop the song.
    • Fixed bug: Occlusion didn't work if you started your Scene without an Audio Listener.
    • Added missing "Sound Spawn Mode" dropdown to Footstep Sounds script.
    • Added "timed to animation % complete" Sound Group + Custom Event firing for the 2 MechanimEvent scripts.
    • Added multi-timed Sound Groups and "stop sound on state exit" checkboxes to MechanimStateSounds script.
    • Added commands PauseBusOfTransform / UnpauseBusOfTransform / StopBusOfTransform. Added these to the Bus Commands on Event Sounds script as well.
    • Song Transition Type "New Clip From Last Known Position" now does not hide the Song Start Position fields, but they are only used the first time each song is played.
    • Added extension methods for all Master Audio methods that take a Transform object so now you can do the MA methods from the Transform itself. i.e. TransformVariable.StopSoundGroupOfTransform("SoundGroupName");
    • Added new method: MasterAudio.IsTransformPlayingSoundGroup(string soundGroupName) - returns boolean
    • Added new method: MasterAudio.GetAllPlayingVariationsOfTransform() - returns a list.
    • Added "Probability to Play %" field to Variations. Defaults to 100%. If you select something less than 100%, it will calculate a random number (0-99) whenever it is selected to play and if the random number is less than the field, it will not play.
    • Added 2-way tracking (added a component to caller game object shows all SFX playing from transform, with pause/stop/unpause buttons, and also has those buttons for each Sound Group and for all Sound Groups. This code only happens in the editor since it causes slight garbage collection.
    • Added new options of willStopAfterFade and willResetVolumeAfterFade to MasterAudio.FadeSoundGroupToVolume and MasterAudio.FadeBusToVolume. Added checkboxes to EventSounds with these options.
    • Added checkboxes for the new fade options to all the optional integration packages with other plugins.
    • Added new method: MasterAudio.IsSoundGroupPlaying(string soundGroupName); returns true if any voices are playing or paused.
    • Added play / stop / pause / unpause buttons in Group inspector.
    • Added Custom Event Categories for visual organization.
    • Upped Max Delay Between Looped Chain sounds from 20 seconds to 300.
    • Added IsSongPlaying(songName) API method to PlaylistController.

Inspeinre likes this.
  34. John-G

John-G

Just Purchased also in the hope that it gets support for Photon Bolt.

recon0303 likes this.
  35. jerotas

jerotas

Thank you for the support!

36. jerotas

jerotas

V 1.1.7 changelog:
    • Fixed bug: with Loop Playlist off, last Resource file doesn't get unloaded at end. No code to detect this.
    • You now can drag a folder containing 1 or more Audio Clips into the "Drag Audio Clips here" boxes. It can contain other things too - only the Audio Clips will be processed in bulk.
    • Added code to restore a slider's value during Awake if it has been used in Event Sounds to set Persistent volumes (music / mixer / group / bus). Now you don't have to write that code.
    • Added new Log field of "Log Out Of Voices" in Advanced Settings. This is on by default. Will tell you when you run out of voices for the Bus / Sound Group / polyphony limits and other limits if turned on.
    • Made "Disable Logging" shut off the non-important (info) logging as well.
    • Removed "Variation Fading" option in Advanced Settings. Always does a stop if you "Fade Early" a Variation.
    • Added a configurable fade time when stopping Variations from Stop Oldest option on the Bus. Default is 0.3 seconds. Settable from 0 - 1 second under Advanced Settings / Fading.
    • Random volume and pitch settings are now heard through preview in edit mode.
    • Added UFPS integration package.
    • Added SongLooped event to PlaylistController.
    • Added ability to play a Custom Event from Crossfade Start, Playlist Started, Playlist Ended & Song Looped on Playlist Controller.
    • Updated all Inspector links to new domain (Dropbox is gone).
    • The last version missed some of the updates for the UNET option. Photon was fine. Now fixed.

Inspeinre likes this.
  37. jerotas

jerotas

Attention: Dropbox is dropping support for public links, so we have moved everything (API websites, documentation, downloads) to our new domain www.dtdevtools.com. All our plugins have a new version published with updated links. Please download the latest so as to avoid any dead links. This is important for Master Audio especially, since they help links in the Inspector will be pointing to Dropbox until you update.

Thank you for your support!

Recon03 likes this.
  38. jerotas

jerotas

Master Audio Multiplayer is on sale for only $30 (same as upgrade price from Master Audio)! Not sure how long this sale is on, but a great time to pick it up for very cheap. It's the ONLY multiplayer audio plugin for Unity, period. But yeah it's good.

39. recon0303

recon0303

I bought it awhile ago, any idea if you still plan to add Bolt support?? If not that's fine, I will try to add it myself, but seems like every time I add something, an asset dev does it weeks later lol..

PS: I have a few people I know that want to buy this, but want Bolt support as well. I know you have a ton to do. Bolt has a very active community.:) and been around a long time. and own by Exit games now that people who made Pun.

I own your other assets for years now, keep up the great work, and we will continue to support you:);

40. jerotas

jerotas

I plan to add it eventually, but probably not within a few months, I do have a ton on the roadmaps of our other products that's ahead of that.

If you write even a portion of the Bolt implementation (like 1 RPC equivalent), send it to me and it may kickstart me to be able to get to it sooner. Basically it should be a rewrite of just the one huge class MasterAudioMultiplayerAdapter.

We originally used Bolt and abandoned it for PUN when the owner went AWOL for awhile. Good to hear that it's better now.

41. recon0303

recon0303

It was sold to Exit game awhile ago. when Fholm owned it, he never left, it just got to crazy for him to support alone etc. So he sold it to Exit games a long time ago. and has support for it on Slack for a very long time over a year or so now.

Which own Pun... I own Pun, I can't stand it. personally. We have our new Steam Game, Full aurthorative., using Bolt .

Well if its going to be awhile, that is fine I understand, I will be writing the whole thing, as we have 2 games releasing one for mobile, one for Steam, the Steam game is a year or so off to beta release...Mobile game i'm a few months off, maybe less. So I will just write it all. I like to ask, incase, as every time I do something, it never fails a developer of an asset adds it a week or so later lol.. Hate that.

42. jerotas

jerotas

It's definitely going to be awhile. But if you write it all, consider sharing that with me eventually, or even a partial.

We have problems with PUN as well, but not sure if it's just that we don't know certain fundamentals of networking programming or a problem with PUN itself.

recon0303 likes this.
  43. recon0303

recon0303

sure will. no problem. Ya, I haven't used inawhile, but just never liked it, and how it works.. Bolt is a lot easier, i'm not really a net coder either.. I'm a programmer, /and artist, but not really into net coding as much... So Bolt has taught me a lot and in my opinion alot easier for people with limited net coding, also good for people with experience.

44. jerotas

jerotas

I agree. At the time, we were kinda burned by the "no support" stuff when it was a problem, so we're reluctant to try Bolt again, but it may happen eventually if we can't figure out the issues we're having with PUN.

Thank you.

45. recon0303

recon0303

Well as I said Exit Games owns it now. it was sold . They have a few guys just on support. I know one of them really well. So I doubt that will happen. Just saying.:) and he knows his stuff. and very helpful on Slack. if that was the case for me at all ever, I would of been gone as well and never looked back.. sadly this has happen with a few assets. myself so I don't blame you.. but since Exit Games owns it , and has for awhile, I never seen this happen since. Talk to Stanchion from Bolt and the forums, he can explain more if need be, since he runs the support for Bolt and has for over a year or so now. It has XB1, Steam integrated now, which is super nice. Another reason I use it and many others have and are. depending how far you are along with Pun, I would give Bolt a run again, I don't think you will be unhappy. But I would talk to Stanchion who is one of the contacts for Bolt, on Slack. He can give you more info..

I never been disappointed or lacked support since it was sold. Back before it was lacking when Fholm got over loaded. that really hurt Bolt. Then people got pissed when he sold it...Which was the best thing for Bolt, Fholm still works for Exit games sometimes still far as I know.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  46. jerotas

jerotas

Thanks for the info!

recon0303 likes this.
  47. recon0303

recon0303

Your welcome. Keep up the good work, on both tools, I been using your other version for many years now. and always loved it...

jerotas likes this.
  48. jerotas

jerotas

V 1.1.8 is released. Changelog:

• Fixed issue: When "save runtime changes" is on, Custom Events, Playlists, Duck Groups and Buses in DGSC's no longer stay in the Master Audio game object after hitting stop.
    • Fixed bug: Relations Inspector didn't show linked groups of linked groups.
    • Fixed warning on Unity_2017 having to do with "Save Runtime Changes".
    • Fixed bug where Mechanim Timed Custom Event wouldn't play timed event unless other unrelated checkbox was checked.
    • Fixed bug where only 1 of an Audio Clip with "Preload Audio Data" could be played inside a single Sound Group at once.
    • Added MasterAudio.DeleteGroupVariation to API.
    • Added "Max Pos. Recalcs / Frame" for Ambient Sounds under Advanced Settings, for use with the new Use Closest Collider Position option.
    • Added a setting in Advanced Settings to turn off the non-gravity RigidBody on ListenerFollower if you don't use Ambient Sounds script.
    • Added logic to not rescan Groups in Master Audio Inspector unless the list of groups has changed.
    • Updated Playmaker Custom Action "Master Audio Play Sound With Event" to have all the options that the Play Sound action has.
    • Added "Use Closest Collider Position" checkbox to Ambient Sound script (Unity 5.6 and up only). This will reposition the Audio Source for the caller every frame to the closest point on the collider of the caller, if one exists. This overrides the "Follow Caller" option.
    • Added the ability to choose top collider, child colliders or both with the Use Closest Collider Position option.
    • Added the alternate "File Player Prefs" for XBox and made it the default for XBox platform. So now you can do Persistent Settings and other Player Pref dependent code on XBox as well.
    • Add a new setting under Audio Listener Settings on Advanced Settings, called Variation Update Method. Defaults to Late Update, but you can change it to Fixed Update if your Audio Listener is on a Physics (gravity rigidbody) object, so audio glitches will be eliminated.

49. jerotas

jerotas

Happy Cyber Monday! Master Audio is on sale for half off, and the rest of our plugins are 30% off, for a limited time! Grab 'em while they're cheap if you don't already have them. Links in my signature.

50. recon0303

recon0303

• Added the alternate "File Player Prefs" for XBox and made it the default for XBox platform. So now you can do Persistent Settings and other Player Pref dependent code on XBox as well.

Glad to hear.. Thanks.