Search Unity

Resolved MARS Nav mesh

Discussion in 'Unity MARS' started by Spaekz, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Spaekz

Spaekz

Hello,
    I'm working on Unity Mars 1.0.2 and I want to add some mouvements to my objects. The goal was to move randomly a little robot on MARS horizontal planes. I've already setup this interaction in Unity with dynamic baking on my plane but when it comes to MARS, it seems to be a bit more complicate for the baking. I saw some scripts in MARS called MARS Nav Mesh Agent, MARS Nav Mesh Agent Manager and MARS Nav Mesh Surface.Is there any documentation or templates available with those scripts ?

2. Spaekz

Spaekz

By looking depper,I found the scene " Hello Navmesh " into the Mars package but some prefab are missing, any issue ?

Attached Files:

3. CiaranWills

CiaranWills

Unity Technologies

Yes, Hello Navmesh is a good place to start.

We did inadvertently ship it with a couple of missing prefabs, but you can safely delete those two object from the scene and it will still work.

4. Spaekz

Spaekz

Ok thanks a lot !

5. chanfui

chanfui

Hi I can't locate the files. Are they still available? Using the latest version of MARS.

6. CiaranWills

CiaranWills

Unity Technologies

Hi @chanfui - you will need to install the samples from the package.
    If you go the the Unity MARS Nav Mesh package in the package manager window you will a samples section with a button to import the samples into your project.
    upload_2021-2-8_9-54-53.png

7. chanfui

chanfui

OK got it. Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021