Search Unity

Many glitchs after client crash from Multiplayer Game

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by tijanikun, Jun 11, 2019.

1. tijanikun

tijanikun

Hello

Im really pressured about that glicht, i never heard about that and i don't know what to do:

My game is working well on multiplayer with uNet and Hamachi, i spawn a "OriginalPlayer" object when a player enter the network, then he can choose his character, wich create a hasAuthority object.

In my observation:
    Sometimes like once a hundred of time (didn't manage to reproduce my self), the player join the network, then when he chooses a character the screen freez and have no choice to alt+f4, but even so, once the glitch appeared once, that user is NEVER able again to create his character, only option is to redownload the game...

I suspect that it happens when the player crash and it make something wrong in the network, but i don't understand why if he restart the game all isn't reseted, the host even made a new room and nothing working

I got the log file but they are quite big because i don't know when the glitch happened, since i can't reproduce it i only have the log from the time we played with 7 player last sunday

Player who got the glitch log:
    output_log.txt
    I suspect those error:
    (Filename: Line: -1)

Rotation quaternions must be unit length.

Trying to send command for object without authority.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

Trying to send command for object without authority.

Host of the game log:
    output_log - Host.txt
    I suspect those error:

NullReferenceException
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Behaviour:get_isActiveAndEnabled ()
    at UnityEngine.EventSystems.UIBehaviour.IsActive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.UI.Graphic.SetVerticesDirty () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.UI.Text.set_text (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at PlayerManageScript.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Instance not found when handling Command message [netId=16]

Log: connection {3} has been disconnected by timeout; address {::ffff:25.53.207.238:59917} time {1049839}, last rec time {1047558} rtt {159} timeout {2000}
    ServerDisconnected due to error: Timeout

Instance not found when handling Command message [netId=85]

I realy need your help please!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. tijanikun

tijanikun