A Unity ID allows you to buy and/or subscribe to Unity products and services, shop in the Asset Store and participate
in the Unity community.
Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Malbers, Nov 12, 2016.
Thank you Malbers, The Brain component is exactly what I want.
Hi @Malbers do we have an ETA on the tutorials for setting up your own animal model/animations to use the animal controller?
Actually I'm finishing a final review of all assets with a bunch of bug fixes for the AC to then this next week start with the Tutorial videos using the these dinos:
LOL I started at 13 and am only 15 but 10yrs I got a while...
Animal Controller 4.07b is out
- Fixed: Annoying bug that jump into the sky when was on a ledge or the ground disappear
- Added: Enable Disable Sound Event Method
- Added: Perching Zone (Birds)
- Added Random Parameter... it was interfering with the Int ID when it was used as a Mode Status
- Added Speed Lock Change Method so It can be able to lock speed changes .
- Fixed Bug: when using AIAnimal Control, the Next target on an Action zone is Null, the animal kept trying to enable the Zone
- Fixed: When Jumping without Forward movement the animal did not can move forward when Air Control was enabled
- Added: Speed Methods to change Speed via Code
- Fixed: Fly |Try Exit| Condition (Animal Scale and Land Multiplier were not applied)
- Fixed: Lomotion |TryActivate| Condition (UPDown Axis was Ignored)
- Fixed All Animator Exit Conditions on all Assets
- Added Tool Tips to the States Parameters
- Fixed Bug (when an animal get stuck on a Falling animation with the colliders and It can land the Gravity Acceleration get reset.
- Created Basic Jump State
- Fixed Bug: Glide Only left The Current Speed disabled.
- Fixed Bug: AI Animal Control was failing when it the agent was out of the NavMesh because the Agent Component was disable. ****
- Added Gravity Direction to the Free Look Camera
- Fixed: Rotation on the Free Look Camera is now updated with the Update Type (Fixed or Late Update)
Will you do any tutorial on using the AI of the animals with the zones and waypoints?
So sad i missed these 70%
But beautiful asset, really nice job !
Hi! I was waiting until today to make the purchase on your Poly Art Forest Set asset pack but unfortunately the discount has already ended. I thought it was for the whole week... Would it be possible for me to get a discount coupon as a private message or via email? Thank you!
I'm working on new tutorials for the Animal controller this week so stay tuned
it was 24h Deal
Sadly I'm out of vouchers to make deals out the store
Too bad. Then I guess I'll wait for a new sale since the animals are not playing a major part in my game...
Love your models and animations though!
Bought the animal pack yesterday and the horse pro one today
I'm having problems with the animals AI and navmesh. is there a tutorial on how to get things working as I'm having trouble understanding the document
Edit: well I got the AI to move to one zone but can't get it to change to other zones. I guess I'll have to wait until you fill that part of the document.
Edit: Nevermind i got it working
Could you please update NodeCanvas integration (or behavior designer if you have it)? It seems it's pretty old and many scripts don't exist anymore.
I'm pretty interesting in wander behavior and random life cycle.
Yes! that one is on my list...
I'm Working on the Animal Controller tutorials and documentation first
Looks like I'm being summoned hehe... took me 50-60hrs to make the last integration.
YES YES YESSSSSSS!!! if you can helps us out it will be amazing
I don't really use the animal script in my game anymore though.
If anyone needs some custom AI for your games let me know, happy to do a bit of consulting work.
Hi, bought the forest pack (extremely happy with it and gave it 5 stars) but, I'm having some trouble just trying to work out how to use it. I just can't work out how to setup a animal to do things. I looked at the documentation but couldn't work out how to do it. Could someone help me out and give me a step by step guide on what to do?
I think Malbers is working on the updated tutorials & documentation as we speak. Until that's ready, you could try checking out the demos to find one that works similarly to what you want, and build from that.
Yea. He said they should be out next week.
Tutorials are coming this Monday... and Tuesday!
So YAY the tutorials are ready more coming soon
Make sure to use the latest version of the Animal Controller... since during the tutorial I found some tiny bugs
Here they are!
Thanks so much for @dogzerx2 to help me out with the little dinos they are simply awesome!!!!
I picked up the AC asset last week and played with it all weekend with an existing domestic animal i'm using. Thank you! The new tutorial is very helpful, especially as i'm now familiar with your demo scene and controller. The character has alternative idle poses - Sitting and Lying. I'm planning to use as a 3rd person character so AI and navmesh integration are important. We plan to integrate with Timeline for prescribed sequences. Would love to see a tutorial on these.
More tutorials coming on the way
and Time line is one of the next features to work on
-50% is back, awesome