Search Unity

Making my soccer free kick game (including C# code) freely available to everyone

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nostalgicbear, Mar 25, 2015.

1. nostalgicbear

nostalgicbear

Hi Guys,
    I just wanted to share a soccer game I made recently. I uploaded the entire project to GitHub and so all the code is readily available to anyone that wants it. Its not a full polished game that would be ready or release. It was made in a week for an assignment, and I probably won't do much more on it, so instead I'm just making the code available to others. Maybe it will help someone implement a feature, or figure out a piece of code, but either way I wanted to make it freely available to everyone. If this helps at least one person, then its worth making the code freely available.

Here is the GitHub URL
    https://github.com/nostalgicbear/FootballGame

Im not claiming everything is coded to the best standards, but it is commented so it should be really easy to understand it all, and if anyone has any questions, send me a message :)

There are 9 levels that get increasingly more difficult. The player has to score at least 4/5 free kicks to progress to the next level. There is also a mode where you can play as the goalkeeper.

- Main player mode

- Goalkeeper mode

Hope this helps in some way :)

2. ctknoxville

ctknoxville

Haven't looked at the source in detail, but did want to say thanks for contributing!

3. nostalgicbear

nostalgicbear

No problem. As I mentioned, it might not be the best code, but every line is commented in detail so it should be clear to anyone that uses it how everything works. Hope it helps in some way :)