Search Unity

Make underwater interesting - Simple Underwater Bubble Effect[1.1]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Enjoy_Life, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Enjoy_Life

Enjoy_Life

We are two students from Germany. My Girlfriend, that is responsible for most graphical work and me responsible for coding and the store items itself.
    She started working on 3D models a while ago and I thought about presenting them in the Asset Store. That was round about a year after I started developing a game in Unity. She loved that idea and jumped on.
    I think we are able to provide great content for a good price.

To my coding experience: I finished my 3 years of training (in a German company) to be a developer one year ago. Since then I started to study applied computer science.

We would love if you check out our assets and give it a try. And always remember our slogan: Enjoy Life!

Now create something awesome with our Assets! And let us know if you actually did something with them.

With the ‘Simple Underwater Bubble Effect’- Asset are you able to bring life in every underwater scene for your game!
    You can easily edit the effects for your own needs, but you don’t need to edit anything to make it work.

One of the biggest duty for us is, that you can use the most of our assets for every device such as smartphones. That means for this asset that the newest version (1.1) ensure that the bubble effects won’t cause frame drops on lower devices.
    In the newest version, are no prefabs that can collide. If there is a need for them in a large amount, we might consider updating the pack with collide-able prefabs.

We also try to keep every asset up-to-date and bring new content if it is possible!

This pack includes:

*4x Large prefabs for general environment

*1x Mixed prefabs (You can create your own mixed prefabs by printing one prefab to the other)

*2x Single stream prefabs (i.e. to display an oxygen source)

*2x Single dense stream prefabs (a denser variant of the single stream prefabs)

If you want to see some specific kinds of bubbles or want something more effects, just let us know. We are happy to update the package and help to make your game as awesome as it deserves to be

Check the Asset out in the Asset Store

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017