Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Make the cube fly toward one object with bolt

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by stephanecoterobotx22, Nov 4, 2020.

1. stephanecoterobotx22

stephanecoterobotx22

Prety simple one, i am shure, since i've started to work with bolt only from yesturday.

I want the transparent cube to "fly" to the mignon (yellow capsule) on the left. I have put inside a "empty" and when i press the spacebar, i want the cube to face that one, and fly right away to it.

Later, the cube will be a pop corn throw at a chiken (insted of the mignon)... But for now, i just want to understand the engine.

The cube face very well the Mignon, but he refuse to move toward... I have change all the parameter in the ridigbody of the cube... If i add gravity, then he felt to the ground and move toward the Mignon... But i want it to fly directly in the air.

What i am doing wrong?

Attached Files:

2. stephanecoterobotx22

stephanecoterobotx22

ok, i have found that my cube was children of the floor, and this is probably the reason why he is not moving... but now he is moving but only on the z axis, even if he his always facing the target...

Any clues?

Attached Files:

3. stephanecoterobotx22

stephanecoterobotx22

it is working with the block "AddRelativeForce"... Now the question, can i make a parabole in the throw, like shooting a basket ball in the air