Search Unity

Make the cube fly toward one object with bolt

Discussion in 'Visual Scripting' started by stephanecoterobotx22, Nov 4, 2020.

1. stephanecoterobotx22

stephanecoterobotx22

Prety simple one, i am shure, since i've started to work with bolt only from yesturday.

I want the transparent cube to "fly" to the mignon (yellow capsule) on the left. I have put inside a "empty" and when i press the spacebar, i want the cube to face that one, and fly right away to it.

Later, the cube will be a pop corn throw at a chiken (insted of the mignon)... But for now, i just want to understand the engine.

The cube face very well the Mignon, but he refuse to move toward... I have change all the parameter in the ridigbody of the cube... If i add gravity, then he felt to the ground and move toward the Mignon... But i want it to fly directly in the air.

What i am doing wrong?

Attached Files:

2. stephanecoterobotx22

stephanecoterobotx22

ok, i have found that my cube was children of the floor, and this is probably the reason why he is not moving... but now he is moving but only on the z axis, even if he his always facing the target...

Any clues?

Attached Files:

3. stephanecoterobotx22

stephanecoterobotx22

it is working with the block "AddRelativeForce"... Now the question, can i make a parabole in the throw, like shooting a basket ball in the air