Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Feature Request Make RigEffectorRenderer be a independent tool

Discussion in 'Animation Rigging' started by Enkianthus, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Enkianthus

Enkianthus

Would it be possible to make RigEffectorRenderer an independent tool rather than coupling it with Animation Rigging?

For example, if I want to implement my own Control Rig, I could directly use it to render the Effector or quickly select an object in the scene. If it could be a standalone tool, it would be very convenient.