Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.1 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Help Wanted Main Preview Window is Too Big

Discussion in 'Shader Graph' started by Ghostbright, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Ghostbright

Ghostbright

Is there a way to re-size the "Main Preview" window in Shader Graph? In one of my projects, it is very large. It doesn't scale with the window size of Shader Graph or anything. I can work around it, of course, but it is very annoying, and I need to keep toggling it on and off if I'm working on more complicated shaders.

2. KCAR

KCAR

I have the same problem.
    Just found a grey line at in the bottom right corner for resizing the window.
    upload_2020-3-6_22-57-48.png

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  3. huulong

huulong

@KCAR Thanks, I could shrink the preview to a decent size.

If the bottom-right corner is too close to the corner of the Shader Graph panel itself and you keep dragging the panel separators instead, just move the Main Preview by dragging its title first.

But it's really odd. I would expect it to behave like a normal window so you can resize it from all 4 edges + 4 corners.

@Ghostbright how do you toggle it on/off anyway? I right-clicked on it but it did nothing.

4. huulong

huulong

Ah, never mind, I just had to click on Main Preview in the top-right corner.

upload_2020-5-14_16-9-45.png

unityunity