Search Unity

Magic leap won't connect to pc. Developing on windows.

Discussion in 'AR' started by sdkkingbackspace, Jan 2, 2019.

1. sdkkingbackspace

sdkkingbackspace

Are any windows users having problems connecting to the magic leap through the shell from the download manager? I'm not getting any signs of a connection to any of my windows pcs. I even switched USB 3.0 A Male to Micro B Male Cable and I got nothing. I have called Magic leap twice and no one is able to tell me anything outside of my hub might be broken, but that doesn't explain me not being able to log in via IP address on the browser?

2. DeloitteCam

DeloitteCam

Double check the cable setup for the hub, it's not intuitive and the cables can be plugged in the wrong way around. I was expecting the hub to split data and power from the Lightpack, but as you can see in the diagram above it kind of loops-back the data to the computer and the power is "passed though". Very unintuitive cable design.

adampeled likes this.
  3. ozkary

ozkary

4. Welvere

Welvere

In this case, in the whole problem can be inside the browser of your. Have you checked the magic leap and pc out beforehand? You ought to pay more attention. There is a possibility of viruses or failures inside pc. To get more info I would rather search more here https://bestantiviruspro.org/review/bitdefender-review/ to make sure if there is some problems or not.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  5. RyanHarriz

RyanHarriz

One of my colleague had the similar problem and he eventually identified the viruses. He setup free avast or avira antivirus i am not sure but with the help of any of the antivirus, he got away with this problem quite quickly. See the comparison between Avast and avg here https://www.reviewsed.com/avg-vs-avast/ and select anyone to get away with it.