Search Unity

Madness sale and upgrade prices

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by broesby, May 8, 2019.

1. broesby

broesby

Hi all,..

If I bought assets and they have been upgraded they usually have an Upgrade Price (most of the time - not Opsive :rolleyes:).

How does that work during Madness Sale and other sales - is there an extra 50% off the upgrade price or will that price be the same after the sale has ended.

The reason I ask is that being on a budget I have to prioritize which assets to buy when (don't we all :() - and I don't want to use my allotted sales money on assets that cost the same in june and july still ;)

Best wishes - Jesper, Denmark

2. TonyLi

TonyLi

The Madness Sale discount doesn't apply to upgrade prices.

Say an asset is 100€. It has an upgrade price of 70€. It's in the May Madness sale for 50% off, or 50€. Even if you're eligible for the upgrade price, it will cost 50€.

BTW, if Quest Machine happens to be on your list, it has a 50% "upgrade" discount year-round if you already have a license for the Dialogue System for Unity. They're separate products, but this is the only way the Asset Store allows me to offer a discount on Quest Machine for existing Dialogue System customers. (The Dialogue System for Unity and Quest Machine are both in the Madness Sale at 50% off.)