Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Madness sale and upgrade prices

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by broesby, May 8, 2019.

1. broesby

broesby

Hi all,..

If I bought assets and they have been upgraded they usually have an Upgrade Price (most of the time - not Opsive :rolleyes:).

How does that work during Madness Sale and other sales - is there an extra 50% off the upgrade price or will that price be the same after the sale has ended.

The reason I ask is that being on a budget I have to prioritize which assets to buy when (don't we all :() - and I don't want to use my allotted sales money on assets that cost the same in june and july still ;)

Best wishes - Jesper, Denmark

2. TonyLi

TonyLi

The Madness Sale discount doesn't apply to upgrade prices.

Say an asset is 100€. It has an upgrade price of 70€. It's in the May Madness sale for 50% off, or 50€. Even if you're eligible for the upgrade price, it will cost 50€.

BTW, if Quest Machine happens to be on your list, it has a 50% "upgrade" discount year-round if you already have a license for the Dialogue System for Unity. They're separate products, but this is the only way the Asset Store allows me to offer a discount on Quest Machine for existing Dialogue System customers. (The Dialogue System for Unity and Quest Machine are both in the Madness Sale at 50% off.)

unityunity