Search Unity

Made with Unity - TPP PrePaladin Wars

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by adamstepinski, Feb 7, 2021.

1. adamstepinski

adamstepinski

TonyLi likes this.
  2. Recon03

Recon03

I recommend, to keep bug crushing, one thing I see on your game and other games, is the release happens, and then no updates. This is an issue with many Steam games...if you want people to take you more serious, be involved, have more videos, showing new features and keep improving.. I been a developer for nearly 3 decades and support folks like your self, but I think some of you miss the point to making a game, there is more to it than just putting something out. Its a decent start... to me, it looks like a game still in very early development... Spend more time its already released. But looking at other games out there, why would I play yours over the others like it??? Make your game stand out....from games like yours... Right now I can't see this at all.. and don't use well i'm one guy... Games takes years to make, good ones... and many hours.. I see some games being release way to soon, so I will be harsh on you, because I would like you guys to , do better, not sell your selves short....... good start, though. . Keep at it.....

by looking at it, to me, it looks like you tossed some assets in, and call it a day, I can tell by many art assets, that they are ones on the store, you can change texture colors, tint etc as well... So what happens many games just look like same, a UNITY game... nothing new... You need to set your self apart.... and show your PASSION.. right now I don't see any passion at all....

Spend some time, putting your passion into your project. This will STAND OUT, and we will be able to see it. People won't comment, because they don't want to hurt other feelings, or just say its good..... No, I expect people to RIP into me, because it will ONLY HELP me....if I just ignore this post or just give lame replies, it hurts you...

Like I said good start, but you need to show me some passion...This makes me WANT to support a game...or a person.. I just don't see it. right now. But don't let that get you down......I hope you take this to heart and give the game another look.. and make MAJOR improvements..

When you made this game, did you make any sort of game design at all? or was it just something you thought of in your head??? Be sure to make a proper game design document, it don't need to be 1000 pages. Good luck, Adam.!! I will check on this again, I really hope you take this to heart.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    adamstepinski likes this.