Search Unity

Made with Unity Splash Screen - Horizontal Flavor?

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Mr. Animator, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Mr. Animator

Mr. Animator

Perhaps this belongs in the wish list forum, but since its so iPhone specific I figured I'd toss it in here.

Any chance of getting an optional horizontal version of the 'made with unity' splash screen? I'm more than happy to advertise unity's awesomeness, but having the orientation of the splash screen conflict with my game's natural orientation drives me crazy! Obviously I could solve this issue with an advanced license of unity iphone, but I find this only slightly annoying, not $1100 annoying. :)

2. Jessy

Jessy

I think it's a bad and nonsensical user experience, and detracts from the appearance of quality that Unity can provide. Please let us have this oriented properly, along with the speaker/volume icon.

I would love to have an iPhone Advanced license, and will get one when I can afford it, but that's a $2,400 upgrade for me.

3. col000r

col000r

+1 please let us set the orientation of the splashscreen + make splashscreen nicer and maybe make it say "Loading..." somewhere in the edge... Thank you.

I too want to make you nice unity folks all rich and famous, but currently getting the pro + advanced license would conflict with my plan of paying for rent and food... ;)