Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Made with Unity Site

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by wwenthin, Apr 19, 2017.

1. wwenthin

wwenthin

Is it dead? Is no one minding the store? I submitted my profile a few months ago just before going Alpha on my game. Its now live and my profile is still pending. Should I even try? There is no feedback on anything I've done and I guess since I'm not paying the full price I don't even get reviewed. I'm not seeing a benefit to paying for unity at this point.

2. SaraCecilia

SaraCecilia

Hi, madewith.unity.com is not a store, it's rather a portal to share development stories about your projects. So there are no reviews that will take place if you have a developer/studio profile or your game there. It also doesn't cost anything to have your profile or share stories on MWU.

I can ping the MWU team to check why your profile application is still pending.

3. wwenthin

wwenthin

I understand that. My comment was more the frustration of having paid for the privilege of using unity and still being ignored. There seems to be no feedback loop nor anyway to generate feedback short of complaining about it in a public forum. I know there are others that are in the same boat and I added my voice to that thread a couple of months ago. Its extremely frustrating to be bombarded with "use this cool tool" and when you do you hit a brick wall and have no way to figure out how to get around it. Just me venting and I really do appreciate your help.

4. guidoponzini

guidoponzini

Me too. I have my company still pending by days, I see few buttons in ideogram (even if it's selected english as main language), if I try to delete an organization I only get errors. Cannot make it work :(