Search Unity

Made With Unity article stuck in collaborator request

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by Deleted User, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

I saw my Made with Unity project and article show up as individual entries in my Profile and was able to post them to my Company. And I was able to add myself as a collaborator on the Made with Unity project but on the article, I'm unable to accept the Collaborator request (shown in the screenshot). It's not mouse/trackpad sensitive. I don't now if it's a random glitch or something to do with it being a Made with Unity article. Not a big deal, just reporting it.

Attached Files:

2. Deleted User

Deleted User

I ran into the same thing when posting a new article to my company and then adding myself as a contributor, so it appears to be an article thing.

3. markp-unity

markp-unity

I am having trouble testing this one, but we'll reproduce and try to fix asap. Thanks.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User

5. luisdong_unity

luisdong_unity

Unity Technologies

Hey technicat,

We tried in different browsers but didn't reproduce this problem.

To be clarify, your problem is: you can't click the "accept" or "decline" button in the Article detail page, the page your screenshot are showing. right?

it is very likely the button is overlapped by other widgets, could you share your Browser information with us, which browser, browser version, laptop or desktop, etc

Thank you for your reporting.

Luis

6. Deleted User

Deleted User

I’m out of town and away from my Mac running Safari, but I just reproduced the problem with the Whirl Tour article on my iPad Pro running iOS 11 and the latest version of Safari, I went to my Unity Connect notifications, tapped on the notification saying I was added as a collaborator on that article, the article showed up with the accept/decline prompt at top right which looked fine, but it didn’t respond to taps on accept or decline.