Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Mad Level Manager - Level chooser and manager

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by genail, Jul 13, 2013.

1. genail

genail

Mad Level Manager is a tool to manage your levels, and prepare elegant level select screens based on your configuration! It's easy, powerful, highly customizable and under active development.

Level Management

Mad Level Manager is a tool to help you easily create level workflows. It extends unity by new asset type: Level Configuration. With it you can create configurations for multiple game versions (full game and demo version for instance).

Level configuration allows you to:
    • Select names for each level
    • Assign levels to groups
    • Choose play order
    • Give arguments for each level
    • And level types
    [ More Info ]

Level Select Screen

You can quickly create level select screens based on previously prepared level configurations. These screens are highly optimized to work with mobile devices thanks to great touch support, but it can be also used with PC, Mac Linux!

Level screens:
    • Are using meshes instead of Unity GUI.
    • You can use two types of layouts: grid (icons as grid) or free (icons wherever you like) layout
    • Levels can be locked/unlocked/completed, have icons (eg. stars), and level numbers
    [ Examples ]

Load/Save and Profiles Support

The third most important functionality is automatic save/load and profiles support. By using MadProfile API all changes made to level states will be automatically saved on device persistent memory and loaded whenever player enters the game.
    Also you can setup multiple player profiles to allow many people to play the game on one device without inflicting each other progress. Just use MadProfile API to set the current profile name and that's it!

[ More Info ]

Other Features
    • Level extensions
    • Easy WYSIWYG editing
    • Touch, zoom slide support
    • Locked levels, automatic unlock
    • Optimized for mobile devices (no Unity GUI, Tested on Android, iOS, and Windows Phone)
    • Multiple resolutions support
    • Neat animations
    • Works with Unity (free) Unity Pro >= 3.5.5
    • PlayMaker Support
    • Highly customizable (Layout API, allows you to add player avatars for instance)
    [ Full feature list ]

Planned Features
    • More prefabs of example icon level templates
    • Enhanced Properties API (eg. properties counting)
    • Transitions
    • Safe (encrypted) storage of level progress/points

What about the price? You can get it for only $35! Please remember: you're paying not only for the script but for all future updates (even if the price will raise) and unlimited mail support! Please write if you want to share with me with anything that is on your mind. In that way you're helping me to make this script better!

Still not sure? You can try Mad Level Manager for free! Get the evaluation version from our website!

Additional Themes

You can get many additional themes for Mad Level Manager, and some of them for free! Check out our themes page!

Follow Us!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    John3D likes this.
  2. genail

genail

I'm pleased to announce that bugfix version 1.0.1 has been released!

Bug Fixes:
    - Grid Wizard breaks layout when grid width != grid height

Features:
    - Grid Wizard with "Apply" button to experiment with sizes

3. imtrobin

imtrobin

Add NGUI integration?

4. genail

genail

Hello imtrobin!

I understand you entirely, NGUI is a great tool! I've created Mad Level Manager based on my experience with NGUI and my tool uses codebase that works and feels very alike. I didn't want to base my tool on NGUI itself because not everyone owns it, and what's more important there are some limitations that would made my script difficult to maintain and develop further.

So... because of that NGUI inspiration, my tool works with NGUI just fine! Please take a look!

You can check out the demo or download scene package (of course you need to own both tools).

To use Mad Level Manager and NGUI together just make sure to set up both cameras correctly. I'll write about it more in my documentation wiki. If you'll need help with it please write anytime here, on dedicated boards, or to support@madpixelmachine.com !

5. imtrobin

imtrobin

I deploy the sample to mobile, and when switching back to menu from the tester (after assigning the stars), some things like the stars or numbers are not drawn. I only the see the green icon only, no stars, no numbers.

6. genail

genail

Hello imtrobin,

Can you tell me what Android device do you own? Screenshot may be helpful too ;-) I'm don't have access to this forum that much as I have to my email box, so please write to support@madpixelmachine.com and we will find out what's wrong here.

7. genail

genail

I found out that you said in other thread you own Samsung Note 2. I've found out Note 2 user in my other company and tested the APK. I don't see the issue though. Please provide me more information about your issue.

8. imtrobin

imtrobin

I'm using the package sample, so I can't get past level 2 cos there's no build. I see your screenshot you are not using that sample. I click in 1, then assign score, and come to this screen again, sometimes the stars are missing, sometimes the words are missing. Will send screenshots tmrw.

9. genail

genail

I am confused. Until now I have published only the one that is visible at photo above (or maybe I am forgetting something?). Still I'm waiting for the screenshot ;-)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  10. imtrobin

imtrobin

11. genail

genail

Thank you for the movie! It's so much more helpful than any screenshot! I see more than one bug here. I will look into it and let you know how i did.
    Strangely I see that your Android device if receiving OnMouseEnter events. That's something I'm didn't expect to occur.

12. genail

genail

Hmm what device is that exactly? Now I noticed that it looks different than Galaxy Note 2.

13. eajones

eajones

I am looking for a level selector. When will the "Multiple screens swichable by dragging screen" be available?

Also, would this program allow placement of the level buttons on, for example, a map for a map level selctor?

14. genail

genail

Hello eajones!

I believe that this feature will be finished withing a week or so. This is one of little few features that are left to implement before releasing 1.1 version. Please follow this forum thread to be notified when new version will be available.

You're free to place level entry buttons whenever you want. You can use MadSprite to create a map image and then move level buttons to desired location. It works similar to NGUI.

Thank you for your interest!
    If you'll decide to buy my asset please write to me about anything that you want to add/remove/change. The architecture that I've chosen allows me to do many, many interesting things with this tool and I will make sure to implement them sooner or later :)

15. eajones

eajones

Is MadSprite a program you also wrote? I can't find a "MadSprite" on the unity page or elsewhere...

16. genail

genail

Sorry for not being precise enough. MadSprite is drawing component (script) of Mad Level Manager and it's included in the package. It allows to easily put 2D textures in world space and manipulate them at will. It's used to draw everything in Mad Level Manager and can be freely used to create new visual elements like backgrounds.

The idea is based on how NGUI works. If you want to display new texture, you should create UI Texture and then you can put it whenever you want ;-)

17. genail

genail

@eajones

Update for today: 1.1 release will be delayed for a little. Number of changes that will be introduced is quite big and (unfortunately) compatibility with 1.0 will be broken. That's mostly because Mad Level Manager 1.1 will be released with featured scene configurator and level screen will depend on it. Here's a little preview:

Of course 1.1 comes with multiple screens and drag support. Here's a little preview (try to drag the screen):

http://docs.madpixelmachine.com/madlevelmanager/1.1-preview/

Please give me some more time to make things simpler, fix bugs, and make sure that everything is working as it should in several scenarios.

18. eajones

eajones

Preview looks good. That would also allow dragging on a map? Would that include multiple direction dragging by any chance? Will look forward to update!

19. genail

genail

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  20. genail

genail

Update: Mad Level Manager 1.1 is out!

I'm happy to announance that Mad Level Manager 1.1 is out! Development took about two months but it was worth waiting! Here's most important changelist:
    Be aware that version 1.1 breaks compatibility with previous one! Your level scenes need to be recreated!

Please also take a look at brand new examples with new APKs to try it on your Android device!

[ Blog Post ] [ Asset Store Link ] [ Support ]

21. genail

genail

Thanks to one of our users (thanks Brandon!) we fixed major bug found in recently released Mad Level Manager 1.1a version. This bug prevented the user from creating its own new level configuration. If you’re MLM user please apply the patch immediately. You can find it here:

http://redmine.madpixelmachine.com/attachments/download/518/mlm-1.1b-patch.unitypackage

To apply this patch please just import it into your project where Mad Level Manager 1.1a was previously imported.

22. genail

genail

Update: Bugfix release Mad Level Manager 1.1.1 is out!

Here's the release to fix critical bugs found in 1.1a. Please update!

Improvements:
    • More readable warnings in level configuration dialog
    Bug Fixes
    • Error flood when two configurations active at one time
    • Creating new configuration from scratch failed every time
    [ Release Notes ] [ Asset Store Link ] [ Support ]

23. genail

genail

Update: Bugfix release Mad Level Manager 1.1.2 is out!

I'm proud to announce the latest update! Once again some bugs has been fixed, and what's more the drag behavior on grid layout has been notably improved. After some testing I found out that sometimes dragging was not so easy and smooth as it should be.

Improvements
    - Improved drag slide behavior on grid layout

Bug Fixes
    - Right ordering for slide icons for grid renderer
    - Error message about Unity 4.2.0 was showing also in 4.2.1
    - 'Help' button in configuration inspector was not showing any help

Incoming Features

Please remember to backup your project directory before the update. All archive Mad Level Manager packages are available for anyone who will send request to support@madpixelmachine.com with invoice id.

Please write comments in this thread about anything that bugs you. I am here to listen ;-)

24. genail

genail

Update: Mad Level Manager 1.1.3 is out!

Mad Level Manager next bugfix release is out! This time the convection was broken and one nice feature was also added.

New Features:
    • Free Layout zoom in/out support
    Improvements:
    • On any mobile platform when launching from the editor you can still use mouse to navigate through level selector
    Bug Fixes
    • Error that should be poping up when using Unity 4.2.0 was not visible
    • Multitouch was unintentionally disabled for whole applcation

25. marvelshaan

marvelshaan

i followed tutorial on wiki..
    this is the tutorial
    --->>To create new level configuration just click on Create button in Project window and then choose Level Configuration.

but i dont have any Level Configuration option any where.i searched all tabs like window tab,components tabs ,but
    not there......

26. genail

genail

Hello marvelshaan,
    Thank you for purchasing Mad Level Manager!

It should be available under the "Create" menu here:

Or you can find it here:

Please let me know if you're still having trouble with finding it ;-)

Cheers!

27. renanss

renanss

Hi,

Why the profiles are not saving when I quit the application on Android?
    All status are saved normally during the gameplay, but when I quit the apllication it just dont'load the profile.

Here's my code:

Code (csharp):
    1. IEnumerator GameOver()
    2.     {
    3.         pontoDestruidoArr = GameObject.FindGameObjectsWithTag("PontoDestruido");
    4.         pontoSeraUsadoArr = GameObject.FindGameObjectsWithTag("PontoSeraUsado");
    5.         if((pontoDestruidoArr.Length + pontoSeraUsadoArr.Length) == pontoArr.Length)
    6.         {
    7.             if(playerlife==2)
    8.             {
    9.                 MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled(MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_1", true);
    10.                 MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled(MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_2", true);
    11.                 MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled(MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_3", true); 
    12.             }
    13.             if(playerlife<=1)
    14.             {
    15.                 MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled(MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_1", true);
    16.                 MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled(MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_2", true);
    17.             }
    18.             Complete();
    19.         }
    20.         if(isPlayerAlive ==null  playerRespawned == null  playerlife ==0)
    21.         {
    22.             if(pontoDestruidoArr.Length <= pontoArr.Length)
    23.             {
    24.                 MadLevel.LoadLevelByName("LevelManager");
    26.                 gameOver = !gameOver;
    27.             }
    28.         }
    29.         yield return new WaitForSeconds(1.0f);
    30.         refresh=true;
    31.     }
    36. void Complete()
    37.     {
    38.           MadLevelProfile.SetCompleted(MadLevel.currentLevelName, true);
    39.         MadLevelProfile.Save();
    40.         if (MadLevel.HasNext()) {
    41.             MadLevel.LoadNext();
    42.         } else {
    43.             MadLevel.LoadLevelByName("LevelManager");
    44.         }
    And here is the QuitButton

Code (csharp):
    2. using UnityEngine;
    3. using System.Collections;
    5. public class QuitButton : MonoBehaviour {
    7.     void OnClick()
    8.     {
    10.         Application.Quit();
    11.     }
    12. }

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  28. genail

genail

Hello renanss!
    Thank you for writing!

Did you mean that all progress is completely lost?

29. renanss

renanss

yes :(

Should I load the profile on game Start?

30. renanss

renanss

Friend,

Something worst is happening but maybe its a clue to solve it. I've noticed that after I quit and restart my game, All Madlevel functions are not working.
    My levels just don't complete/load next using my Complete() function mentioned above.

In order to get this working again I need to Clean Data on Andoird Apps Manager.

Can you help me? I may paste more of my code here if you wish.

31. genail

genail

32. renanss

renanss

The grid demo has the same behavior!! lol! After restarting all profile are lost and the "choose star" function doesn't work.

I'll restart my tablet ok? Give me 5 minutes.

33. renanss

renanss

Still not working. I'll test on my celphone.

Have you done the same test? Exiting the app and tryied to play it again?

34. renanss

renanss

Well, great news, on my celphone its working perfectly.

Maybe its something on my tablet cache that's broken after testing several times my game. :)
    At least we learned something new here. Never trust a device you tested thousand of times.

Do you know how can I cleanup this?

35. renanss

renanss

My tablet is a Nexus 7 Android version 4.3
    My celphone is a Nexus One Android version 2,2
    I'll test on a Galaxy S3 to see if its a version issue. But I don't think so.

36. genail

genail

Good to hear that it's working on your cellphone! But I don't have any clue why this is not working on your Nexus 7 tablet. Are you able to send me your logcat output? Maybe we will figure something out from it ;-)

I'm going away now. Will write you back tomorrow around 3 PM GMT.

37. renanss

renanss

Hello,

Here's the logcat. I collected everything related to MadLevel since I started the application. In this case I didnt load any level. Just opened my game.

Code (csharp):
    1. I/ActivityManager(  431): START u0 {flg=0x10000 cmp=com.unity3d.player/.UnityPlayerNativeActivity} from pid 29239
    3. D/dalvikvm(29239): Trying to load lib /data/app-lib/com.unity3d.player-1/libmain.so 0x422d6c88
    5. D/dalvikvm(29239): Added shared lib /data/app-lib/com.unity3d.player-1/libmain.so 0x422d6c88
    7. D/proxy   (29239): Added shared lib /assets/libs/armeabi-v7a/libmono.so 0x650b5044
    9. D/proxy   (29239): No JNI_OnLoad found in /assets/libs/armeabi-v7a/libmono.so 0x650b5044
    11. D/proxy   (29239): Added shared lib /assets/libs/armeabi-v7a/libunity.so 0x650ca044
    13. D/libEGL  (29239): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
    15. D/libEGL  (29239): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
    17. D/libEGL  (29239): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
    19. D/dalvikvm(27276): GC_CONCURRENT freed 425K, 10% free 7939K/8816K, paused 41ms+1ms, total 58ms
    21. E/msgr(:<default>):MmsConfig(29167): MmsConfig.loadMmsSettings mms_config.xml missing uaProfUrl setting
    23. D/dalvikvm(29167): GC_CONCURRENT freed 461K, 5% free 10479K/11008K, paused 4ms+3ms, total 40ms
    25. D/Unity   (29239): Creating OpenGL ES 2.0 context (RGBA32 8888 16/0[NLZ])
    27. I/ActivityManager(  431): Displayed com.unity3d.player/.UnityPlayerNativeActivity: +1s889ms (total +2s39ms)
    29. D/Unity   (29239): GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8 GL_OES_EGL_sync GL_OES_fbo_render_mipmap GL_NV_depth_nonlinear GL_NV_draw_path GL_NV_texture_npot_2D_mipmap GL_OES_EGL_image GL_OES_EGL_image_external GL_OES_vertex_half_float GL_OES_mapbuffer GL_NV_draw_buffers GL_NV_multiview_draw_buffers GL_EXT_Cg_shader GL_EXT_packed_float GL_OES_texture_half_float GL_EXT_texture_array GL_OES_compressed_ETC1_RGB8_texture GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_NV_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_NV_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_NV_get_tex_image GL_NV_read_buffer GL_NV_shader_framebuffer_fetch GL_NV_copy_image GL_NV_fbo_color_attachments GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888 GL_EXT_unpack_subimage GL_NV_pack_subimage GL_NV_texture_compression_s3tc_update GL_NV_read_depth GL_NV_read_stencil GL_NV_uniform_buffer_object GL_EXT_robustness GL_OES_standard_derivatives GL_NV_EGL_stream_consumer_external GL_NV_3dvision_settings GL_EXT_debug_marker GL_EXT_debug_label GL_NV_
    31. D/Unity   (29239): coverage_sample GL_EXT_occlusion_query_boolean GL_NV_timer_query
    33. W/libc    (29239): pthread_create sched_setscheduler call failed: Operation not permitted
    35. I/ActivityManager(  431): Process com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox (pid 28844) has died.
    37. I/ActivityManager(  431): Process android.process.acore (pid 28827) has died.
    39. W/Unity   (29239): Slide prefabs not set yet.
    41. W/Unity   (29239):  
    43. W/Unity   (29239): (Filename: ./Runtime/ExportGenerated/AndroidManaged/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 54)
    45. W/Unity   (29239):
    47. W/SensorService(  431): sensor 00000002 already enabled in connection 0x673230d0 (ignoring)
    49. E/Unity   (29239): Expected version 1 but  found
    51. E/Unity   (29239):  
    53. E/Unity   (29239): (Filename: ./Runtime/ExportGenerated/AndroidManaged/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 54)
    55. E/Unity   (29239):
    57. I/Unity   (29239): NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    59. I/Unity   (29239):   at MadLevelManager.MadLevelProfile.ReadLevels () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    61. I/Unity   (29239):   at MadLevelManager.MadLevelProfile.get_levels () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    63. I/Unity   (29239):   at MadLevelManager.MadLevelProfile.IsPropertySet (System.String levelName, System.String property) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    65. I/Unity   (29239):   at MadLevelManager.MadLevelRoot.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    67. I/Unity   (29239):   at MadLevelManager.MadLevelRoot.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    69. I/Unity   (29239):  
    71. I/Unity   (29239): (Filename:  Line: -1)
    73. I/Unity   (29239):
    75. D/dalvikvm(29239): GC_CONCURRENT freed 297K, 5% free 7636K/7996K, paused 33ms+1ms, total 64ms

38. renanss

renanss

And here is when my game calls the Complete() function.

Code (csharp):
    2. E/Unity   (29239): (Filename: ./Runtime/ExportGenerated/AndroidManaged/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 54)
    4. E/Unity   (29239):
    6. I/Unity   (29239): NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    8. I/Unity   (29239):   at MadLevelManager.MadLevelProfile.ReadLevels () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    10. I/Unity   (29239):   at MadLevelManager.MadLevelProfile.get_levels () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    12. I/Unity   (29239):   at MadLevelManager.MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled (System.String levelName, System.String property, Boolean enabled) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    14. I/Unity   (29239):   at GameManager+<GameOver>c__Iterator10.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    16. I/Unity   (29239): UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(String, Object)
    18. I/Unity   (29239): UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(String)
    20. I/Unity   (29239): GameManager:Update()

39. renanss

renanss

Here's a few things I did so far:

I uninstalled/cleaned and re installed my game via shell command.
    On editor >>Project Settings >> Player Settings I changed the Install location to Automatic. Was External before.

I still needs to test on others android devices...

40. genail

genail

Hello,

Thank you for the logcat output! I will check this out more closely when I'll get back from work ;-)

Do you mean that you've found the solution?

41. genail

genail

Hey renanss,
    I've sent you PM with the patch. Please let me know if it works for you, then I will apply it to main code branch ;-)

42. renanss

renanss

OMG it worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

Just for curiosity.Was it something I did wrong on my code? was related to my tablet or android version?

Thanks!

43. genail

genail

Great to hear that!
    Honestly? I'm not sure. Somehow empty string was saved in a place where level data should be stored, and this broke all the process. I've added one empty check and one null check to recover from that scenario and I hoped that this is the case ;-)

44. rickcollette

rickcollette

hi there,
    Neat product. I bought this one and another, and I like this one the best so far.

So I followed your howtos/documentation on the wiki - awesome.
    Is there a chance you can maybe include a simple documentation walking through adding stars to the level chooser and unlocking the next level?
    Being a non-coder, it would really help me out a lot.

Thanks!

As an FYI: This is what I did, and it always shows 3 stars.

Code (csharp):
    2.         int OneStar = scoreToReach;
    3.         int TwoStar = scoreToReach+(scoreToReach/5);
    4.         double ThreeStar = TwoStar+(TwoStar*.5);
    5.         // Add in level manager stuff
    7.         if(gm.score>=ThreeStar)
    8.         {
    9.             MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled (MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_1", true);
    10.             MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled (MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_2", true);
    11.             MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled (MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_3", true);
    12.         }
    13.         if(gm.score>=TwoStar)
    14.         {
    15.             MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled (MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_1", true);
    16.             MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled (MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_2", true);
    17.         }
    18.         if(gm.score>=OneStar)
    19.         {
    20.             MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled (MadLevel.currentLevelName, "star_1", true);
    21.         }

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  45. genail

genail

Hello arrested_games,
    Thank you for purchasing MLM and great to hear that you like it! ;-)

I'm planing to prepare some more detailed tutorials in the near future. Starting from Saturday I'm going full-time with my Unity scripts, so... yeah! :cool:

About your code I believe that it is OK. Please try to put a breakpoint or Debug.Log("something") inside your first if statement just to make sure that it doesn't get called every time. I see that you're using ints for keeping scores. I don't know here how much points your player gets, but please remember that 4 / 5 = 0 using integer logic.

46. rickcollette

rickcollette

Woot! Awesome :)

Ok - I'll try a debug line.. I did put the results of the scores (OneStar, TwoStar, ThreeStar) in a text panel so I could make sure the score was calculating correctly; these are scores like 3000 and higher, so hopeful the 4/5 issue never arises - unless you do think that is a problem...

Thanks!

EDIT: Ok - so I added the debug lines, and played a game, keeping the score low, and the debug line claims only OnStar is activated.. but the grid shows all 3..
    Is MadLevelProfile.SetPropertyEnabled the right function to use?

EDIT Again: Ahh.. this is saving the state somewhere to local storage?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  47. genail

genail

Hello arrested_games,

I've sent you Mad Level Manager 1.2.0. It should be available on the asset store very soon, but you just might need it right now. It contains something called Profile Tool and it can help you with checking what data is stored on your system. Just click on "Save Profile" in the play mode and open this file in any text editor.

How your icons on level select screen looks like? Are they called star_1, star_2 and star_3? If you have three stars and all of them are reading star_1 property then all of them will enable themselves at once.

If this not the case please send me unitypackage with your scenes. I can look into them and localize the issue, but I can do that not today, but tomorrow.

48. rickcollette

rickcollette

Does this mean that for each level, the stars are called incrementally?

Like Level 1 - star_1, star_2, star_3 and Level 2 has star_4, star_5, star_6?

EDIT: I'll pack up the project this evening; its halloween :) I have kids.. which are a great excuse for me :)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  49. genail

genail

It should always look similar to this:

level1 properties:
    - completed
    - enabled
    - star_1
    - star_2
    - star_3

level2 properties
    - completed
    - enabled
    - star_1
    - star_2
    - star_3
    etc...

I am going out too, I will check out things tomorrow and review my documentation. I believe there's a lot to improve here ;-) Maybe I can write some more debugging tools for this tool - like properties preview etc.

50. rickcollette

rickcollette

Ok good - this is what I did. I also changed the order in which the stars are checked.. that seems to have helped a little, but the second level never gets updated.

Most excellent. Don't drink *toooo* much :)