Search Unity

Mad House Games Is Now Open

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MadHouseGames, Jan 16, 2012.

1. MadHouseGames

MadHouseGames

Hi there we are a new and innovative platform that enables all kinds of developers to get what you need for your amazing game.

If you like the asset store you will love us. We deal with everything from fully animated models to full starter kits. Come check for your self. We do everything we possibly can to get packages noticed from Facebook and Google advertising to weekly news letters.

We are in the process of creating video tutorials about unity we will be covering
    • Basic Unity Usage
    • Programming
    • Networking
    • AI
    • Ray Casting
    • GUI
    • Animated GUI
    • And more
    We are doing this to get more people using unity and enjoying it. Unity is an amazing platform to work with and you all know that. We will use some of the products made by you to showcase them to youtube viewers.

If you are a developer Interested in our services then please visit

MadHouseGames. You will enjoy
    • Monthly Payouts
    • No Thresholds
    • Advertising of your products
    • Facebook Page Advertising
    • Developer Page where you can track sales and product performance including(Page Views, Time On Your Pages,and more)
    • Showcase your products
    • ONLY 20% Fee
    • and more
      Click HERE for our FAQ

To visit our Facebook page click HERE and like for a discount code. Here is the beginning of the discount code (ILOVE) without brackets. Find the other half on our Facebook page above The Crazy Doc.

We are doing everything we can and more to get your packages noticed.

We have some major plans over the next 3 months that will make our service even better for you.

So come get what you need at MadHouseGames

If you have any questions or feedback please e-mail support@madhousegames.co.uk

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  2. timsk

timsk

Just wanted to give my thumbs up to this site. Bought a couple of bits from them, easy payment system and I recieved the models in .max file format and unity package so I can edit it how I like :).

Thanks a lot, and good luck with the site!

3. MadHouseGames

MadHouseGames

Thanks timsk.

4. sleglik

sleglik

I publish Advanced RPG kit on this store. Price is 60 pounds. Reason is that it contains extension Basic terrain mapper and multi terrain feature.

So if you want to buy it, just visit these pages.

5. ArenMook

ArenMook

I can understand why Unity charges 30%:
    • Their store is conveniently integrated into the editor.
    • You can see the contents of the package before you buy it including preview of all textures, models, and materials.
    • They hand-check every submission to make sure that the quality is up to par and that it works.
    • They have various categories and sub-categories, not just "Models".
    • It has search capabilities.
    • Users can rate and review their purchases.
    • There are lists automatically sorting assets by popularity, so others can see "what's hot".

Meanwhile, your store is difficult to browse, can't search it at all as it's one giant flash page, has no preview or list of what's in the package aside from the description, and quite frankly the amount of wasted screen real-estate is driving me nuts. As the #1 rule for user interface design, you should minimize the amount of scrolling people have to do and try to present as much information on one page as you can. And so this brings me back to my question -- what are you charging 20% for? If users set up their own PayPal "buy it now" option, PayPal only charges what, 4%?

Just my 2 cents. I'd love to see some competition to the Asset Store -- don't get me wrong -- I'd just like to see something better, not worse.

6. nsxdavid

nsxdavid

I applaud your concept. But son... hire a web designer. You are not going to inspire people to hand you their credit card with .... that.

7. bluee

bluee

Its my pleasure to have this thread. So I appreciate to you about this idea. And this is the way to expose your ideas. Best of luck for your future and keep it up.

Wedding Koozies

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  8. CatOnTheRoof

CatOnTheRoof

Hey MadHouseGames,

I agree with ArenMook and nsxdavid. And this is what I recommended you as well a few weeks ago. Your intentions are good, but you need to justify why you charge 20% of sales, and this starts with getting your hands on a good graphic designer that fixes that website's look and navigation. Once this is done, you can start offering your services.

Best,

CatOnTheRoof

9. MadHouseGames

MadHouseGames

We appreciate your feedback, we will take on board all of your comments and do our best to improve the site. We appreciate your time in giving your feedback and we are always updating the site for the better.

We take all criticisms and suggestions very seriously and would like to thank you for your advice

We will continue to operate whilst updating our site, not only with the suggestions above but further improvements.

Thanks MadHouseGames