Search Unity

Mac OSX Build Error OpenGLCore HDRP

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Mantra-Games, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Mantra-Games

Mantra-Games

Running version 2019.4.5f1 HDRP on Mac OSX Catalina 10.15.6 (Metal)

I was able to build before. If I open a new project and try and build it works, but my project won't build anymore. Here's the errors and screenshot attached of configuration for Player Settings. Even when I match a new project that works it won't work.

BuildFailedException: The platform StandaloneOSX with the graphic API OpenGLCore is not supported with High Definition Render Pipeline
    UnityEditor.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDRPPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild (UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition@7.3.1/Editor/BuildProcessors/HDRPPreprocessBuild.cs:50)
    UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces+<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<OnBuildPreProcess>b__1 (UnityEditor.Build.IPreprocessBuildWithReport bpp) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildPipelineInterfaces.cs:411)
    UnityEditor.Build.BuildPipelineInterfaces.InvokeCallbackInterfacesPair[T1,T2] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] oneInterfaces, System.Action`1[T] invocationOne, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] twoInterfaces, System.Action`1[T] invocationTwo, System.Boolean exitOnFailure) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/BuildPipelineInterfaces.cs:391)
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:197)

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Mantra-Games

Mantra-Games

Nm I fixed this. The asset 'All Free Sky' was throwing an error that was preventing the build.