Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct here to familiarize yourself with the rules and how to post constructively.

2. Unity 2022.1 is now available as the latest Tech release.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your project's performance with our new guide on profiling in Unity.
    Dismiss Notice

m_ThreadedObjectActivationQueue.empty() error on scene load?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by derkoi, Mar 21, 2013.

1. derkoi

derkoi

When I open a certain scene in Unity I get the following error

Any ideas what it is please?

2. derkoi

derkoi

Anyone?

3. PaulUsul

PaulUsul

I have the same issue. Did you ever figure anything out?

here's a little more detail from the editor log file:
    Code (csharp):
    1. m_ThreadedObjectActivationQueue.empty()
    2. UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:OpenAsset(Int32, Int32)
    3. UnityEditor.AssetDatabase:OpenAsset(Int32) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\MonoGenerated\Editor\AssetDatabase.cs:205)
    4. UnityEditor.ObjectBrowser:OpenAssetSelection(Int32[]) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\ObjectBrowser.cs:907)
    5. UnityEditor.ObjectBrowser:AssetTreeItemDoubleClickedCallback(Int32) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\ObjectBrowser.cs:1066)
    6. UnityEditor.TreeView:HandleUnusedMouseEventsForNode(Rect, Node) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\TreeView\TreeView.cs:229)
    7. UnityEditor.TreeView:OnGUI(Rect, Int32) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\TreeView\TreeView.cs:397)
    8. UnityEditor.ObjectBrowser:OnGUI() (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\ObjectBrowser.cs:1675)
    9. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception)
    10. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Applications/buildAgent/work/b59ae78cff80e584/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    11. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Applications/buildAgent/work/b59ae78cff80e584/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    12. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\DockArea.cs:234)
    13. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\DockArea.cs:227)
    14. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at C:\BuildAgent\work\7535de4ca26c26ac\Editor\Mono\GUI\DockArea.cs:664)

4. Marble

Marble

I'm finding this also. Are either of you using substances in your scene?

5. Griffo

Griffo

I get it to and are using B2T substances

6. IcyPeak

IcyPeak

I'm getting the same thing with Unity 4.2 and Bitmap2Material 2.1.2 (I actually re-did all of my substance materials to test in a scene and still get the issue, to switch to this, from the 2.1.1 I was using previously). I see two of this:

Code (csharp):
    1. m_ThreadedObjectActivationQueue.empty()  m_ThreadedObjectActivationMap.empty()
    as errors. They allow the game to play still, but I'd like to know why it's occurring. Also seeing other errors including:

Code (csharp):
    1. m_OnDemandThreadLoadedObjects.count(heapID)
    and when hitting play in the editor:

Code (csharp):
    1. ms_IDToPointer->find (obj->GetInstanceID ()) == ms_IDToPointer->end ()

Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  7. EricBatut

EricBatut

Hi

I am unable to reproduce these warning messages locally, so it's kinda hard to debug this... Any chance of getting a minimal repro project that exhibits this behaviour ?

Thanks in advance!
    Eric

8. ippdev

ippdev

I am getting these errors as well on 4.3.4f1 ( and since 4.1). It would be nice if clicking on them showed the cause of the error..which game object or shader they emanate from instead of nothing. I can submit the project if you wish.

Best Regards
    Randy

9. Neterea Studios

Neterea Studios

Hello,

I'm getting the same errors with 4.5.2f1

m_ThreadedObjectActivationQueue.empty() && m_ThreadedObjectActivationMap.empty()
    on editor and
    ms_IDToPointer->find (obj->GetInstanceID ()) == ms_IDToPointer->end ()
    when hit play

Any clues about this? I'm also evaluating Bitmap2Material

10. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello,

I haven't been able to reproduce this error. Can you submit a support request with the unity project?

http://www.allegorithmic.com/contact

Cheers,

Wes

11. ippdev

ippdev

I had it till I changed loaded textures to Read and Write in the import.. Perhaps a console warning would cure this simple issue..if indeed that is what it is.

HTH

unityunity