Search Unity

1. The 2022.1 beta is now available for testing. To find out what's new, have a look at our 2022.1 beta blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Audio m4a import

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Cenphon, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Cenphon

Cenphon

Hi, the software I use to create music exports in the .m4a format. I was wondering if Unity was going to get support for .m4a audio import?

2. SirQuaid

SirQuaid

I just used this online converter for free (no email required) https://convertio.co/m4a-ogg/ there are others of course. I used this and it worked fine.

3. ProjectTaurus

ProjectTaurus

If I need to compress a video without much loss of quality? I just have family videos that I would like to save, can I compress the videos with this program that you have reset? I have about 20 videos that take up 16 GB of memory.

4. Jesserdi

Jesserdi

No, this program only converts video, not compresses, you need to look for other programs that compress video, but there will be a 20-40 percent quality loss. Many free programs crudely compress videos.

5. LearoooyDemian

LearoooyDemian

Will it greatly affect the quality of the video? Or it's quite normal and I can watch the video. I also had such a question. I'm just afraid that there will be blurred faces or bodies, I've already compressed the video with one program, and the video has gone bad. As a result, blurry videos appeared and green squares sometimes appear on the video.

6. Jesserdi

Jesserdi

You can try to use the tips in this article on the movavi website they tell you how to compress the video and if necessary, you can also change the resolution of the video. You just then won't lose anything in video quality. Everything will remain in the same quality that you originally shot. The program can be used for free during the trial period. You can also use the online version, online video compression, Google it quickly, but there is a strong loss in quality when compressing video.

unityunity