Search Unity

[lwrp] Unity stripped LWRP from my project and everything stopped working

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by grimofdoom, Dec 9, 2019.

1. grimofdoom

grimofdoom

All I did was save an image, edit a script, and then save the script. And all of a sudden, Unity started giving empty errors in the log, and everything became pink. LWRP is no longer in my project (I have done update, uninstall, reinstall) and LWRP is still not in my project. ALL the LWRP options in create do not exist anything and I do not know what to do. I have been google searching and cannot find anyone who has had similar issue, and going about unity myself provides no solutions. The existing shadergraphs files I had are not even recognized by Unity anymore. This is a project ive been working on for a while, so some help recovering it would be much appreciated (I do not have a versioning system, so space for that and do not want to use online system due to internet limits).

I went line by line through the Editor.log, and these are the only negative lines- which don't even correlate to the issue im having:
    Code (Boo):
    1. Native extension for iOS target not found
    2. Native extension for Android target not found
    3. Native extension for LinuxStandalone target not found
    4. Native extension for OSXStandalone target not found
    5. Native extension for WebGL target not found
    6. Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  2. phil_lira

phil_lira

Unity Technologies

Which version of Unity are you on?

3. grimofdoom

grimofdoom

2019.2.9f, it was started quiet a bit ago...

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  4. phil_lira

phil_lira

Unity Technologies

Do you have any compilation error in Unity? If you fix any errors in your project does that fix the issue?

5. grimofdoom

grimofdoom

I have manually checked over every script file in Visual Studio, but no errors there. I am stuck with 2 invisible errors that don't clear away, and I can't play or compile because of that.