Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question LWRP Shadergraph shaders not rendering on android device

Discussion in 'Universal Render Pipeline' started by GodswordUchiha, Mar 11, 2021.

1. GodswordUchiha

GodswordUchiha

Hello I'm new to unity,i didn't know about URP so i used LWRP for my project.I created a portal shader for my game using shadergraph that came with the LWRP package,the shader renders well on a windows pc build but when i tested it on in an android build it shows nothing,it's completely invisible,this is not due to sorting layers cause i put it on the right sorting layer and also added the shader to the Always included list in the Graphics settings i've tried many solutions mentioned on this forum but none worked for me,i don't just understand what is happening,is it that android can't use shaders or something else
    pictures of the windows build and android build and the portal shader rendering is attached to the thread my pen is pointing to the portal shader.I Hope i get a reply soon this is really frustrating,oh and i 'm using Unity 2019.4.9f1 And you can also see the bloom shader effect on that female archer sprite shows in the windows build but not the android build tmp-cam--1155630458.jpg tmp-cam-67955873.jpg

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021