Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

[LWRP] Objects don't show up in iOS build

Discussion in '2019.2 Beta' started by headlessstudio, May 10, 2019.

1. headlessstudio

headlessstudio

Some objects appear, others don't, completely random and still can't figure out why this is happening. Works fine on 2019.1.

Also updated LWRP to latest available version.

Edit: The only common thing is that they are objects imported from FBX. Speedtrees work and show up in the build. Standard 3D Unity meshes also work and show.

Edit 2: But some other FBX work just fine.... can't really figure this out. the objects not showing up range from a single plane to a lot of geometry.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

It would be great if you could submit a bug report with some of the assets that suffer from this issue attached.

3. Abruzzi

Abruzzi

I have the same issue, It's all worked fine in 2019.1, but on 2019.2(LWRP) there is that problem. In editor all objects works fine, but when you run it on iOS some of objects don't show up(I can't figure out what is rules). I build it on Mac and also via Cloud Build, same result.

4. fherbst

fherbst

I already reported that as a bug (Case 1159877) [LWRP] Shader Variants missing from build.

As an answer I only got that "it seems to be fixed with 2019.3.0a4", forcing us to use the alpha since 2019.2 beta is totally unusable due to that right now (random objects disappearing).

I got referenced to this bug by them: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/1147949

Abruzzi likes this.
  5. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Abruzzi and Prodigga like this.