Search Unity

LWRP - Changing a render asset option through scripting (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Frostbite23, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Frostbite23

Frostbite23

Hello peeps, for my project I'm using LWRP as my pipeline.
    Currently I'm working on a video settings menu and I'm trying to find out a way to change a specific option in the render asset like Anti-Aliasing for example, yet searching around I can't seem to find a way to do it.

QualitySettings.antiAliasing wont work and yes I have tried.

I also grab the renderPipelineAsset and switch between different presets, which I already have set up, but can't I also access the renderPipelineAsset and change a specific option through there like
    renderPipelineAsset.antiAliasing (it doesnt exist, only options there are is stuff like autodeskInteractiveShader and defaultShader which arent useful for what I'm trying to do.) I dont want to create 10+ new renderPipelineAssets just to change a single option.

If your confused as to what I'm talking about, its this puppy
    Unity_2019-12-28_19-09-24.png

Any idea how?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
  2. Frostbite23

Frostbite23

Welp I just realized that I need to specifically use the LightweightRenderPipelineAsset and not the RenderPipelineAsset. Thats my bad...

For future reference if others can't figure it out either, for LWRP to change a specific option like AA its something like
    Code (CSharp):
    1. LightweightRenderPipelineAsset lightweightRenderPipelineAsset = GraphicsSettings.renderPipelineAsset as LightweightRenderPipelineAsset;
    2. lightweightRenderPipelineAsset.msaaSampleCount = 2;