Search Unity

LUTs in Unity2019 HDRP

Discussion in 'High Definition Render Pipeline' started by zhoslen, Nov 11, 2019.

1. zhoslen

zhoslen

Hi everyone! I've question about LUTs in unity 2019 HDRP. How make it works? What kind of setting I should to improve for this issue?

2. uMotiejus

uMotiejus

Unity Technologies

Hello, the error says you have an incompatible texture assigned in the Lookup Texture field. I would suggest checking out the provided LUT samples and comparing your asset vs the ones in the sample.

upload_2019-11-11_12-48-34.png

3. zhoslen

zhoslen

Thanks for answer, I have this files from Additional Post-processing Data, but it doesn't assign for tonemapping. What I can do incorrectly?

4. uMotiejus

uMotiejus

Unity Technologies

Oh I realized there is a LUT for chromatic aberration, lends dirt but no Tonemapping LUTs. Although you can use the Unity Log to Linear r1 to make your own. This is how you do it. Sorry about the video quality, but the file size for the forum is very limited. And adding the lut I created in the vid. Hope that helps

Attached Files:

konsic and zhoslen like this.
  5. zhoslen

zhoslen

Thanks a lot! All works! Awesome!

6. R4s3tsu

R4s3tsu

Sorry, but how I can see the vid? It blurry ? Can you upload a proper version on external drive or youtube channel?