Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Games Lungo - difficult logic puzzle game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by jindra-zak, Aug 18, 2020.

1. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

Lungo - difficult logic puzzle game

A couple of months ago I decided to revive my Unity skills after a couple of years and create an Android game. I started creating a minimalistic puzzle game called Lungo.

Your task in this game is to cover all grey circles with yellow lines and also fit these lines on the game board. You can drag lines to expand their length. Each line has its given length which you must reach to solve the puzzle. Lines cannot intersect each other so you will have to think thoroughly before making a move.

The game is currently available for pre-registration on Google Play. If you are interested I will love to see you joining the pre-registration list!

Link to Google Play

Testing

If you can't wait for the public release, there is beta testing going on so you can access the game before the release. Join the beta testing program here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/cz.jindrichzak.lungo

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  2. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

3. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

In this game I implemented simple but powerful event system that helps me to easily handle custom game events as well as reduce coupling between components and GameObjects. If you want to learn more about how I implemented it read this blog post I wrote:

https://link.medium.com/4adsWOBMx9

4. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

The game has just recieved its own landing page that will shortly introduce you to the game as well as present you the main features!

www.lungo.games

5. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

I like very much the peaful look and feel, good luck with your release.

6. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

Thank you! Since I am not a designer, I wasn't really sure if I should rather use more colorful, attention-seeking look that will attract more attention. But I liked the idea of bright, less saturated colors as you can see at this screenshot where I was originally designing the visuals.

devblog_screenshots_Capture.PNG

7. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

Screenshots from the Lungo - difficult logic puzzle game:

Screenshot 2020-09-14 215140.png

8. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

I've created Discord Server for testers and people who want to get updates about the game from the first hand. If you want to get in touch with me, I will be pleased to welcome you here:
    https://discord.gg/k2QUcDY

9. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

10. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

coming-soon.png

Release comming soon!
    I have fixed all the major bugs that came up from beta testing and now the game is ready for release! If you want to get informed right when the game gets released, join Discord server or preregister for the game on Google Play. I am looking forward to your feedback once the game gets released!

11. jindra-zak

jindra-zak

It started as a project where I wanted to improve my coding skills. It grew into a game I like to play by myself. Today, I'm releasing it on Google Play.

Since my budget is very low, I must focus on the game quality and improving the presence of the game on Google Play. To achieve this, I need to gain downloads and good ratings in the first days after the release. I would be really grateful if you tried the game and maybe even wrote some short review on Google Play. It would really help me a lot.
    I greatly appreciate your help!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.jindrichzak.lungo

unityunity