Search Unity

1. Get the latest news, tutorials and offers directly to your inbox with our newsletters. Sign up now.
    Dismiss Notice

[Lunar Mobile Console] High-performance Unity iOS/Android logger built with native platform UI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by weeeBox, Aug 13, 2015.

?

How would you prefer the plugin to be integrated into your project?

1. Open Source: I can modify files and have them compiled every time Unity builds my game

2. Binaries: I still have an access to the source code on Github but can't modify them in my project

3. None: I don't need your plugin - go to hell!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. weeeBox

weeeBox

Thanks! I've been working on a grouping feature for a while now - it's pretty hard to find time to support the project. Changing variables through code should be working - what version are you using?

2. Gleb_Palchin

Gleb_Palchin

I no longer need the possibility to change the variables from code.
    Ok I hope you will finish the grouping feature.
    But I would like to have a feature that will allow us to test variables/methods in editor, not only through native mobile UI, but also an additional custom editor window in unity, would you you like to add this feature?

3. Gleb_Palchin

Gleb_Palchin

Or even a simple UI version for standalone builds

4. weeeBox

weeeBox

5. Gleb_Palchin

Gleb_Palchin

Hey @weeeBox , I actually found that in the Editor there is a custom window for Actions and Variables, strage thing is that you didn't say that in your response :D, but ok, anyway I opened in the past an issue thread in github, but there is no activity, I am still hoping there will be standalone support in the future, do you have any plans on that?

Thanks!

6. LemanRass

LemanRass

Bought pro asset (1.8.1 version) and tried to build my game in xCode and faced the error:

error: error reading '/Users/ruslan/Documents/GitHub/prison-reason-client/Assets/LunarConsole/Editor/iOS/Common/Console/Plugin/lunar_unity_native_interface.m'

1 error generated.

What could be wrong?

7. weeeBox

weeeBox

Did you export and build the project on the same machine? Can you double-check if lunar_unity_native_interface.m exists at the specified path?

8. LemanRass

LemanRass

Yes, the same machine and the file is directly at the same place as it mentioned in error.

Tried some moves to figure this issue and now i have two possible solutions (at least one of them truly works).
    1. Added patch lunar-console-full-1.6.3-patch.unitypackage to the latest version of lunar console (1.8.1).
    2. Went to the system settings on my macbook and gave permissions to xCode to interact with entire filesystem.

These two steps has been done at once so i dont really know which was the same but i bet on the second.

Thank you, awesome asset. I previously used version found on torrents and now (since i enjoyed) decide to buy official cuzz we (developers) gonna support each other in case somebody deserves. Well done man)

9. weeeBox

weeeBox

Thank you - I really appreciate that!

Have you tried all the steps listed here?

10. Temka_193

Temka_193

on Unity 2020.2.4 on Android, when an exception appears at the bottom of the screen, the Unity input stops working until you close the error.

11. weeeBox

weeeBox

12. AlekseevEugene

AlekseevEugene

Last edited: May 6, 2021
  13. AlekseevEugene

AlekseevEugene

Actually, I created update for lib myself, and I can create pull request to add this feature in native libs

unityunity