Search Unity

Lumberwhack: Defend the Wild -Action Defense for iOS

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Clas, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Clas

Clas

$Lumberwhack-Title-Screen-550x203.jpg

Save your forest from destruction!
    In this action-packed defense game you help Koko Kornelius, the coconut-throwing, adventurous monkey to defend the wildlife from vicious, mustache-loving tree-cutters. Rescue a wide variety of animals and discover unique items!

Features
    • Combines the best elements from Side-scrolling and Action-Defense games in it’s own unique way.
    • 66 levels in a non-linear campaign for greater adventure experience.
    • Extraordinary animals and skills. All with there own special abilities.
    • Not your average tree-cutters. Battle gunslingers, parachutes, medics and more.
    • Unlock Survival Mode and compete with your friends for the best time score.
    • Earn 40 achievements and share it on Game Center and Facebook.
    Trailer, screenshots and more at: www.lumberwhack.com

Lumberwhack will be available for sale the 7th August for both iPhone and iPad on the iTunes Store.

Follow me at twitter.com/KolossInteract
    Find me at facebook.com/KolossInteractive
    Visit me at www.kolossinteractive.com

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  2. Billiz

Billiz

Great defence game, really addictive. Good framerate on the iPhone 4 as well.

3. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

Looks fun, great use of vertex animation.

4. TheRaider

TheRaider

Looks great! It seems the beaver has joined the lumberjacks side! (I know he was killing lumberjacks but poor tree!)

5. Billiz

Billiz

I love how the beaver skill looks and works, can be really good on some maps with those fast lumbers going for the first tree.

6. Alex76

Alex76

Why is this on unity forum? Is this game available by any chance in unity version ? I've played it yesterday on iPad and I must say it's a great game for kids. Despite excellent graphics I really disliked the sound effects. Here's a short review I wrote about this game on my blog.

7. thegioimodcom

thegioimodcom

After 10 years, it still seems worth playing. I tried the Lumberwhack Mod apk, a mobile version, and everything is still as great as it ever was.

UnityLighting likes this.