Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Poly Shooter Pack v4.0 - Everything You Need To Get Your Low Poly Shooter Project Started!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by da_st, Feb 3, 2016.

?

Version 1.7 will include animated arms, should I keep the current example prefabs or remove them?

Poll closed Nov 19, 2016.
  1. Keep them (in a folder called "old prefabs")

15 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Remove them

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Whatever

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. daniazram

daniazram

Hi! I would love to have this asset for Multiplayer FPS game I am working on (my FYP), since the game is going to be low poly this asset will hugely help and make the game look even more nicer than I thought it would look:)

I think giveaway is closed but I will post anyway:cool:

da_st likes this.
  2. da_st

da_st

Giveaway is not closed yet, it will end on december 17th, so still time to join :)

3. QuiQui1234

QuiQui1234

Hi!
    I have recently purchased your asset pack and I am totally satisfied with my purchase. The level of detail of the guns and the animations are just amazing! :D However, when I updated to the new version with the animated fps arms, I could not find any walk animations in your pack and also the animators on each gun, so the character is constantly walking with the idle animation. Were the walk animations excluded intentionally or is it a bug on my side?

Thanks you for all your work,

Qui :)

4. JessieK

JessieK

I sadly wouldn't be able to afford something like this but I'll enter my name in to the give away for sure as this looks perfect for some projects I have in mind. Looks great I do love the stylized content.

da_st likes this.
  5. da_st

da_st

Hey, the walk animations are included, although i decided not to use them for the example prefabs, but each model has a walk animation, you can find them in the folder Components > Meshes > Arms, if you select any of the models and look in the animation window in the inspector you can see the walk animation.

img_1.png

You can use it by dragging the animation from the file, into the animator.

img_2.png

And about the idle animation, it should be correct by default, do you mean that the walk animation is set as the idle animation? If that is the case you can easily change it from the walking animation to the idle animation, like this:

Select the idle animaton in the animator for the current weapon:

img_3.png

In the inspector, change the motion from the walking animation to idle animation, you can search for the animation, depending on which weapon it is, for example if you are using the assault_rifle you would search for idle@assault_rifle and assign it.

img_4.png

troneko likes this.
  6. QuiQui1234

QuiQui1234

Thanks a lot for the quick and detailed reply! I guess I will just rework the animators for all of the guns, so they work well with an advanced fps controller :)

7. TripleRGames

TripleRGames

Hello fellow devs,
    I would like to enroll myself to the giveaway as I'm starting the development for a FPS Sniper mobile game soon and I would perfectly integrate your models with the game design that I have in mind. It would be great for a money-less student trying to make nice stuff to win one of this packs.

Whether I'm winning or not, the pack looks really great, good luck making that kind of stuff in the future. Keep up the good work!
    Cheers,
    TRG

da_st likes this.
  8. Tg_Studios

Tg_Studios

Thanks for the awesome creation. For the past few months I've been trying to create something that resembles your gun pack and have learnt many thing yet, still to no avail have I been able to implement recoil. The scripts, models, animations and what not would be able to teach me how to advance in my coding in unity and help me to finally achieve my vision of a first person low poly shooter (Yeah I know I play Unturned back off ;)). Anyway thanks for being a great developer and even if I don't receive the package I still plan on buying it sooner rather than later.

da_st likes this.
  9. mimminito

mimminito

This looks like fantastic value for money that would be a superb addition to any low poly game!

da_st likes this.
  10. Denzellz

Denzellz

Could i use this with UFPS? If so do you have a PDF showing how thanks again.

11. odek00

odek00

i'm learning stuff in unity and this pack will be very useful in learning the basic fps requirements and im only 16 so i can earn money to buy your weapon pack and i cant ask my parents don't ask way (if i had money i would totally buy it)

im a big fan of your work and winning 1 copy of your weapon pack would be a great honor and would make my day also you would get a great respect from me and my friends that i would recommend your weapon pack to. (not that i did not recommended it before :p)

and im learning to animate in blender and the animations that you've made are fantastic place to start!!

really hope to win and good luck for the other winners!! :D

da_st likes this.
  12. da_st

da_st

I have not tested it with UFPS, but it should work :)

13. da_st

da_st

Thanks! Are you joining the giveaway as well?

14. mimminito

mimminito

Would love to if thats ok?

15. da_st

da_st

Yea of course, just wasn't sure if your comment was meant for the giveaway :p

mimminito likes this.
  16. freedom667

freedom667

The prefabs is too big in a map. I minimized with scale tool but then being some problems. for example; controls and empty bullets and effects. How can i minimize without problems?

17. da_st

da_st

For support please send me an email with your invoice number to davidstenfors.contact@gmail.com :)

18. umairkhan233

umairkhan233

I want to develop FPS game for mobile devices, for that this package is great so that is why i want to win. Best of luck with your work.

da_st likes this.
  19. Roachie

Roachie

If it's not too late I would love to be considered for the giveaway . Looks like a fantastic asset .

da_st likes this.
  20. da_st

da_st

Giveaway is still open for another 2 weeks :)

21. shanegh

shanegh

would love to win this and make a game with this and PolyWorld.

da_st likes this.
  22. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Throw my name in the hat, I'll use these somehow sometime :p

da_st likes this.
  23. rerwandi

rerwandi

I just bought UFPS and some 3d low poly environment because i want to make some kind of Don't Starve but with first person perspective in a low poly world!
    Your gun pack have such a great animations and the art style seems works well with the other i have
    More Gun, More Fun!
    I would consider buy your other assets like Toon Muzzleflash Pack considering if its not included in the gun pack.

da_st likes this.
  24. Shockwave7201

Shockwave7201

Great assets would Love to win. Could really use this in my game!

da_st likes this.
  25. Adamterr

Adamterr

Hi! Not even joking, this is one of the best low poly assets out there. I have been wanting this asset for a while now but I haven't had enough money to get it! My friends and I really want to create an outstanding low poly game and we felt like this is the best low poly asset that we could use in our game. When I saw the 5 voucher appear, I knew that it was my chance to get this asset. So overall, I would really love to win the 5 voucher giveaway! Hope I win!

da_st likes this.
  26. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

Please add my name to the hat as well! UFPS was the first asset I ever bought for Unity, and unfortunately the one I most regret! So tedious and time-consuming to set up I just gave up on it and never bought another FPS controller, so now I'm without :(

da_st likes this.
  27. boxhallowed

boxhallowed

How much for just the handgun? This pack looks great! Also, if there is a giveaway, get me on that list! Woohoo.

da_st likes this.
  28. da_st

da_st

10 days left on the giveaway!

29. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

Giveaway???? ME ME ME!!! What must I do???? :D

da_st likes this.
  30. unicat

unicat

Giveaway ? count me in :)

da_st likes this.
  31. Player7

Player7

Definitely interested!

da_st likes this.
  32. Awakengames

Awakengames

Hello I love your work I actually check your channel often I check all of your videos and watch all of your animations I love them and your style. I would really love to win this pack because I am making a game with my friends and we are struggling with this. We would love to have your assets to help us get a boost and start creating our game we are aiming to create a very fun non repetitive game and would love to send you a free copy we are aiming to release it by the end of 2017 and have a trailer up by august of 2017. Thank you for entering me in the giveaway.

da_st likes this.
  33. aidan7501

aidan7501

I've been working on a game for a few months, and I'm no good at modelling + I don't have the budget for good models like these, so I've been stuck with crappy free download models off of tf3dm and my homemade animations in unity. This pack would greatly speed up the process of my game development!

da_st likes this.
  34. da_st

da_st

All you have to do is leave a comment to be part of it :)

35. sixb0nes

sixb0nes

Looks great, would love to try this out! Count me in :)

da_st likes this.
  36. Are the demo scenes online? Id love to try them.

37. someunityguy

someunityguy

Wow so nice of you to be offering vouchers for the community.
    I would love to receive the low poly guns because i am the epitome of broke indie dev
    everything i have built i have put together from working overtime,recycling bottles,doing odd jobs.
    Its also a great match for my art style ie low poly and polished rather than low poly and meh :p

da_st likes this.
  38. Oh, and about the giveway, i need this because im working on a nice infinite low poly shooter, and i think this would be a gorgeous art style to fit into it. It's really my dream, tbh.
    I already have infinite terrain setup, procedural trees and rocks, but no weapons.
    And im broke.

http://prntscr.com/dhetor (WiP)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2016
    da_st likes this.
  39. WillisGames

WillisGames

This asset would really help out my game that I am currently developing, so by winning this I would create the game of my dreams and hopefully become a better developer.:)

da_st likes this.
  40. Yarim98

Yarim98

I want to win it because i love the style of the pack and i want to create a game with my best friend, we want to create an open world game in low poly style.

da_st likes this.
  41. Open world Low Poly? I thought i was the only one :p

42. Spartanvortex

Spartanvortex

This asset is absolutely amazing! I would win it beacuse i'm trying to make an open world game with my friend, with Medal Of Honor realistic missions style and a campaign with a lot of characters :D Hope i win! Sorry for english, i'm Italian.

da_st likes this.
  43. Rihtarich-Alexander

Rihtarich-Alexander

Hi, David!
    It would be nice if you could share Asset. I am a beginner programmer and could use your Asset in its test projects.
    Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    da_st likes this.
  44. ethanwgross

ethanwgross

This really looks interesting, is it too late to request a voucher? really looking forward to helping this asset by providing some solid feedback.

da_st likes this.
  45. da_st

da_st

Not yet, I will work on adding that

46. BillyM148

BillyM148

Because I'm sick of failing over and over and over but I'm still here and haven't given up yet. I'm so close to releasing my first 3D shooter and these amazing pieces of art would be amazing to use.

da_st likes this.
  47. radimoto

radimoto

Registering for the giveaway. Would love to make a fast paced mobile FPS using this Asset. Cheers!

da_st likes this.
  48. bluesubstance2

bluesubstance2

I would definitely love to use this in my upcoming VR game, the effects are great. :)

da_st likes this.
  49. tuckdragon

tuckdragon

I would like to win because i am really good at shadowboxing, but if i do it to hard i will defeat the air and everybody will suffocate, so i dont wanna do that. :)

da_st likes this.
  50. da_st

da_st

Last day to join the giveaway!