Search Unity

Low poly NFT fishing game

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by leoemanuel, Jul 26, 2021.

1. leoemanuel

leoemanuel

Hello everyone,
    My team and I are looking to create a NFT browser based fishing game. Something along the lines of Zed Run or Axie Infinity. The game itself would be low poly and 3 dimensional. We are searching for both experienced designers and back end developers to achieve the full potential of the game. We are well backed, and have a number of seasoned partners who have designed and developed numerous games throughout their career. We are open to either freelance per asset(s) or a timeline based contract. We are looking for longterm working partners that can dedicate themselves to this game. The designer would need to create a world with in game assets and environments. Such things would include low poly water environments, fish and other natural amenities. Also, the designer and developer would need to create a Home Screen as well as login and marketplace. If you are interested, my team and I would love to further discuss the project in more detail. please contact me on my email- Leoemanuel02@gmail.com

noypeck likes this.