Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Low Poly building for RTS game.

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by ModernCGI, Feb 24, 2012.

1. ModernCGI

ModernCGI

Hey guys this is a work in progress of two buildings (1940's style). There are 2 types of buildings so far a barn and a 2 story house.
    Each building will have 5-6 variations. This is VERY early work. It is just taking general shape at the moment. This is a days work so I am satisfied for today.

Remember these are low poly buildings meant to be viewed at a fair distance. Highest polygone count on a building so far is 672

Here they are. (sorry if you cannot see some of the detail because of textures.

From left to right. Building 2 with Chimney. Building 2 stock. Barn stock. Barn extra window and skylight. Barn added door and awning.

Again this is only ones days work. I am looking for a texture artist who is interested in texturing these. Thanks

2. Traverity

Traverity

Seek help in the Collaboration forum. You may get more hits there, especially if it's a one-time thing.

3. ModernCGI

ModernCGI

Ill look for help texturing them when I finish modeling them. I just added that just in case anyone wanted to.

4. CookieBE

CookieBE

If you still need help texturing them, you're welcome to PM me.

5. ModernCGI

ModernCGI

PM Sent

unityunity