Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Poly Animated People

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by polyperfect, Apr 7, 2020.

1. polyperfect

polyperfect

Rigged low poly people with animations and wander script.

Package link: http://u3d.as/1ED1
    version: 1.2

C O N T E N T
    - 50 Rigged unique characters
    - Mecanim support
    - Mixamo animations support
    - 2 skin textures
    - Animations stored .fbx
    - Wander Script (V.4.4) Drag and drop living people to the scene
    - PolyMorph script (V.1) Diversity to the characters

N E X T ?

We are carefully listening to all your feedback and constantly working on our pack to improve them. We will be adding a ton of new animations and character in the new release​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    sjm-tech likes this.
  2. sjm-tech

sjm-tech

Very nice and useful package.
    The included wander script is fantastic.

3. Arkade

Arkade

Hi, @polyperfect
    Bought your super asset a while ago and just got round to needing for a prototype. I imported the whole asset into a clean Unity 2020.3.16f1 project to have a look at which bits I need and there seem to be a couple of nits I hope you might help me with, please?

2 problems, the 1'st matters more to me but I guess the 2'nd might matter more to you (and/or help with problem 1?)

Problem 1: Combined movement and "Common Animations" ?
    My project just needs the models and animation (have my own code) but, after importing, it doesn't look like there's an AnimatorController that combines all the animations, right? If correct I'll need build my own. Not too bad since I don't need to do all of them but just hoped it would have been included. Hope you'll correct me :D (or tell me if there's a better way -- I'm no anim expert!)

Problem 2: Demo scenes broken
    Import seems fine. All look fine. I load the "People" scene and all still looks fine.
    Problems start when I press Play. (see pic 1 and 2)
    2021-08-18-LowPolyPeople-InTheFloor-Not-Animating.png 2021-08-18-LowPolyPeople-InTheFloor-Not-Animating-sceneDetails+debug.png
    The player character seems OK but the NPCs are all stuck in some weird foetal position?!
    I did a little poking and think maybe something is off in the BaseController?

... lots more poking and there seems something broken about "Idle_Generic" ?

When I Play the "Character Viewer" scene, it flickers through all the characters then presents and again, the main character looks OK but, switching backgrounds, the NPCs are in the floor (see pic 3).
    2021-08-18-LowPolyPeople-CharacterViewer-01.png

Cheers!