Search Unity

Low fps on an easy to run game

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by mohammedhomse33, Apr 5, 2021.

1. mohammedhomse33

mohammedhomse33

Hello for the past couple days I have been creating a racing game. I tested the game and I was only getting 24fps on rx 580 and an I5 2500k 4.4ghz. When I tried it on a phone the game was getting only 1 fps plz help HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~.PNG

2. Madgvox

Madgvox

Profile your game and see what is taking up the time.

3. mohammedhomse33

mohammedhomse33

Attached Files:

4. Madgvox

Madgvox

It's more useful to have the hierarchical view of the profiler and dig into a specific frame (follow the instructions in the bottom half of your screenshot).

However, just based on that image it looks like you're spending a lot of time in the garbage collector. Are you spawning & destroying a lot of objects?

5. mohammedhomse33

mohammedhomse33

No? Its a racing game there is no destruction here is the full image efawfwaaw.jpg

6. Madgvox

Madgvox

Looking just at the timeline isn't super useful other than giving you a high level overview of how your program is running.

This is what I'm saying you should be looking at:
    upload_2021-4-4_22-22-30.png

It should look something like this:
    upload_2021-4-4_22-25-11.png

This view will give you a breakdown of everything getting called in your program along with how long it takes in ms. Find the biggest time users.

I'm also seeing that you're getting 1.6k batches. This may be contributing greatly to your poor performance, and is certainly a major contributor to the performance issues on Android. It doesn't seem like your graphics are very optimized.

7. mohammedhomse33

mohammedhomse33

wrwr..PNG wfwfwafawfaw.PNG

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  8. mohammedhomse33

mohammedhomse33

With out unity remote

Attached Files: