Search Unity

Low eCPM values on USA and can't add Store ID

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by astanid, Aug 7, 2021.

1. astanid

astanid

I heard that 'mean' eCPM value for tier-1 countries are 15-20$
    This way average game gets 0.2$ per user/per day.
    I connected Uniyt ads to my game, added some ads - but i got 10 times less. eCPM is around 2$ with thousands of views (mainly from USA).
    What's up ?
    I this true that i need to add mediation services (Applovin or Ironsource) to get better values ?
    I have a warning though:
    'Your Android game is missing a Store ID in the dashboard. Enter it now to maximize revenue performance.'
    I tried - 'Store ID not found' but game is in store since 28 July...What is the problem ?

2. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

Revenue is generated based on a combination of views, clicks, and installs. It generally takes around 5000 impressions to see consistent, predictable revenue in the dashboard. It's also important to note that revenue depends on region, campaign availability, and the advertising market price, which can fluctuate over time.

Different networks will have different campaigns available, so mediation is a way to increase the amount of ads that are available to show in your game. The tradeoff is increased complexity.

This is a known issue we are working to resolve. I apologize for the inconvenience.

3. Halli_Games

Halli_Games

I had the same problem with finding the store id and I found a workaround for this. Go to "Growth" - "User Acquisition", in there click "Add App" and paste in your store URL, when it shows your games icon and name you can close it and now you can add the store id.